URL / Website: -
City: Jefferson
State: Louisiana
Address: Jefferson Hwy between Causeway and Clearview
Activities: fbsm hj se ne
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: about 5'4" average weight. nice up top, Decent legs and ass. face was ok, a little heavy on the makeup
Recommendation: Yes
Is this the same Cindy that was at Health Spa a couple of years ago
Originally Posted by Raindog115
[PRIVATE]. I think they take what they can get on the extras. I’ve heard of a person offering a girl $$$$$ and even X2 for HJ. I guess he wanted to be her first HJ? I don’t know. So there are some tricks out there breaking them off $$. If it’s only HJ offered, I always pass or if she is beautiful, I stick to my .60 but my finger are bullseye. . I rarely get the HJ but lately I’m going for long BJ. Got to check them out. Sounds like it’s a slam dunk for some BJ. Thanks for the intel. [PRIVATE]
[PRIVATE]. I think they take what they can get on the extras. I’ve heard of a person offering a girl $$$$$ and even X2 for HJ. I guess he wanted to be her first HJ? I don’t know. So there are some tricks out there breaking them off $$. If it’s only HJ offered, I always pass or if she is beautiful, I stick to my .60 but my finger are bullseye. . I rarely get the HJ but lately I’m going for long BJ. Got to check them out. Sounds like it’s a slam dunk for some BJ. Thanks for the intel. [PRIVATE] Originally Posted by REDROBIN66
What will 1 bill tip get you at jeff
Originally Posted by Raindog115
The sign there on the Jefferson AMP looks like what used to be on the Blue House on Clearview?
The sign there on the Jefferson AMP looks like what used to be on the Blue House on Clearview? Originally Posted by relaxation
Nice observation