Stacy wants to come to Houston

Hello ladies and Gents, I was thinking about coming down to the Houston area and was wondering where would be the best place for me to stay... I am looking for something upscale and something right off the highway. Any suggestions would be helpful thanx.
Please don't...
Hi Stacy,

The Galleria area is always a good central location. You should be able to Priceline numerous good hotels in that area.

I hope your trip goes well.
Stacy, just in case you were wondering about that initial reaction, I'm going to go out on a limb and say it had to do with the CBJs on your reviews. Houston is a BBBJ town - if you're not comfortable with that, it may not make financial sense to tour here. You should work within your own comfort level, just understand what your market is.
I wish you the best of luck on your travels, wherever they may lead.
  • RGB93
  • 04-02-2013, 06:46 PM
Stacy, just in case you were wondering about that initial reaction, I'm going to go out on a limb and say it had to do with the CBJs on your reviews. Houston is a BBBJ town - if you're not comfortable with that, it may not make financial sense to tour here. You should work within your own comfort level, just understand what your market is.
I wish you the best of luck on your travels, wherever they may lead. Originally Posted by theCFE
Great post
Uhhh CFE, it had to do with WU just being a dick and not understanding that people's boat's get floated with different sails. So tired of all his negative shit. You are super hot btw and need to schedule with you.
Please don't... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Brilliant! But, as usual, clever by half. How's your Midget Wrestling Match with FastGunn going? . It got moved to The Sandbox
Uhhh CFE, it had to do with WU just being a dick Originally Posted by txmm4u
Stacey ... Don't mind Wakeup ... He's just the resident turd in the punchbowl
Uhhh CFE, it had to do with WU just being a dick and not understanding that people's boat's get floated with different sails. Originally Posted by txmm4u
+1
Stacy, just in case you were wondering about that initial reaction, I'm going to go out on a limb and say it had to do with the CBJs on your reviews. Houston is a BBBJ town - if you're not comfortable with that, it may not make financial sense to tour here. Originally Posted by theCFE
And I thought it was because wakeup is racist as fuck …. if it ain't white, it ain't right huh wakeup?

I’m CBJ only and Houston has always been great to me.
And I thought it was because wakeup is racist as fuck …. if it ain't white, it ain't right huh wakeup? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
wakeup is an equal opportunity hater.
I'm still trying to figure out WU's rationale... She's not at all fat lol.. Perhaps CFE is right?

Look good, Stacy. Though the $ in Ca$h is a bit much

Galleria. Bid on Priceline for a 3.5 or 4 star hotel.
thanks for the feedback everyone I see I have to keep my eyes on u WU....lol
Thank you for your advice
I was thinking about coming down to the Houston area and was wondering where would be the best place for me to stay... Originally Posted by $tacy Ca$h

They can "sticky" a thread on squirting, but not this..... FUCK.

BTW, what color is that weave? 144 or 613.
Don't look like Remi hair either.