He tricked me to turn the water and ran out

I had this dude from LA contacting me since last night. Wanting to see me at 10.30pm but he couldn't make it, so wanting a morning session at 9am.
He came and asking for 30mins session.
All went well. He then took a shower after the session, he got dressed and told me he couldn't turn the water off, asking me to turn it off which no one ever experience that in my Incall. While I was turning the water off I heard the door shut. He left with a $100 donation which is wrong.
I texted him that my 30mins PSE is $200 not $100. He said he gonna come back. I waited 30mins no sight of him.
Come on man! 9am on Sat. Just imagine what time a girl needs to get up and get ready for 30mins session and got $100. He is really a dick!
He said he came back twice. I have been in this business for 3 years. I don't think ill put myself to listen to a liar.
He's ugly, black dude, and his heart is also ugly. Beware girl.
His name is Tyler
Tyjordan**@hotmail.com
832-477-72**
Feel free to contact me for more info
  • xtrem
  • 04-06-2013, 05:08 PM
Stinking turd...
That's messed up, did you screen him?
Feel free to post his handle....he should have his balls kicked in for pulling a bitch move!
That's messed up, did you screen him? Originally Posted by rockshox69
Yes I screened him. 2 of his references were saying nice thing about him. I have no idea why he being such a d*ck to me.
Here is his handle

Tigyerty22
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=112096
I'm sorry that happened to you. He played games with me and ended up NCNS'ing me and wasting my time when I was visiting the Baton Rouge area.
I'm sorry that happened to you. He played games with me and ended up NCNS'ing me and wasting my time when I was visiting the Baton Rouge area. Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond
Sorry to hear that. He deserved to be ban for life from seeing any of us.
  • RoxyG
  • 04-06-2013, 07:10 PM
What an asshole!! Definitely in need of some ball busting
Douchebag..... It's good to see the girls posting out here in the open about this stuff. I know they have their own room but the more people that know about this crap the better... Sorry that had to happen to you JJ.
I had a guy pull this move on me when I was first in this. Except he took ALL his money back!

I was washing up and then when I came out; he was rushing to leave. Said he had a meeting he had to get to. We parted ways and when I got to the gas station around the corner to get gas; I noticed he had gone into my purse and taken his donation back!
Theft, nothing but theft.
What a dick..... sucks it happened to u jj
damn that really sucks when bastards like that do that
Bitch ass moves like this make it harder for all the other black hobbyist.