Tia......

I enjoy spam as much as you do...... But try letting the jokes stay a little while before bumping them off

Thanks in advance
  • Go4it
  • 08-31-2015, 08:50 PM
The way I see it is if you have a problem, put the blame where it belongs not on someone else. If you have a problem, get a bigger screen or log on more often. That way you fix your own problem without bothering anyone else
I'm thincking Joey_Gleet is l4b's somewhat smarter sibling (and cousin).
^^

You are stalkinG me.....
Will do. I'm not offended...but next time, try to send me a PM about it instead/first.

Besides, I always try to add something to the jokes before I post my Caption pictures.
And...I try to wait til most of the previous Caption shots are off the first page and when most of the jokes
have had a high number of views before adding mine.

No matter when I post my Caption shots...there's going to be at least 1 new joke that might get posted
over...but as I said, I try to contribute first.

The Caption shots might all get posted at one time, but as the days pass, and new jokes are added and
people are commenting on the Caption shots---they are divided up and not all bunched together like when they
were first posted.

It all works out in the end.

If you're reading this forum daily...the new jokes will always be on the first page still.
I enjoy Tia's caption jokes. I don't understand how they qualify as spam.
He means because I post 8 or 9 at the same time.

Someone posting 8 or 9 jokes at once could be considered the same thing (according to that definition).

Glad you enjoy them WhiteGentleman.
Ok....

I give.... The peanut gallery will remain silent.....

Ohh how I miss snl
I miss her too.
Post more jokes, then it would not look like spam...............
Tia. Post whatever you want. Fuck'em if they can't take a joke.
Or, rather, in your case , don't fuck'em.

Though personally I would rather see more tan line booby pics.
Tia. Post whatever you want. Fuck'em if they can't take a joke.
Or, rather, in your case , don't fuck'em.

Though personally I would rather see more tan line booby pics. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
Says the guy who repeatedly posts "Who Farted?" in the Caption This threads.

The Caption threads might be clever if there were some talented comedy writers on here. But there aren't.

So we don't get clever responses. Instead we get the same 6-10 posters posting lame punch lines that I would expect from 9th graders.

Tia is barking up the wrong tree in this forum.
How about you showing your talent, and write dome clever lines.......
Says the guy who repeatedly posts "Who Farted?" in the Caption This threads.

The Caption threads might be clever if there were some talented comedy writers on here. But there aren't.

So we don't get clever responses. Instead we get the same 6-10 posters posting lame punch lines that I would expect from 9th graders.

Tia is barking up the wrong tree in this forum. Originally Posted by ExNYer
First, thank you for following my activities so closely.

Second, I really have nothing negative to say to someone with the good sense to be an ex- New Yorker.
An attempt to limit humor or this board, especially this thread, is itself humorous. IJS