bbacking

This might be the time and place to bring this up. There is a spirited discussion going on in one of the Sister States next to us. The subject matter is the same as the subject of this post. Per a suggestion from someone in that discussion I have taken the time to bring the discussion to this forum.

The crux of the matters seems to be this:
Providers and clients in the subject area are bbing and it is pretty much an accepted practice.

I know for a fact that most of the quality and trusted providers in that area steer clear of the practice...as they should. The concern is that....How does one know who is a bbacker and who sees this provider and who else does the client see after his bb ride?

It is with caution that I will hobby in that specific area....I dont bb and I dont see providers that do. I will and shall have my mainsail on the mast when sailing...as we all should.

Lets get this discussion going.....is this happening in this area? Is this area close enough to the sister area to be "of the same consequence"? Is bbacking a common practice here? Providers? Clients?

There is a containment for the act.....It is: Regardless of what you do....KEEP THE MAINSAIL COVERED WHEN YOU SAIL.......hard fast and true statement that applies to everyone, makes sense, takes care of the business and leaves one on the right side of the question.......

Captain Blade says it....................
I guess ..then again i need some sleep... nite annie lol... god bless the irish!!
I read it in the Mississippi section....( most action in a while) ... no names brought up just hear say... I can go to work tonight and start hear say
I read it in the Mississippi section....( most action in a while) ... no names brought up just hear say... I can go to work tonight and start hear say Originally Posted by ashwednesday666
Not. Just guys pissed because ladies decided to take a stand and refuse to start drama by outting people.
Are you referring to a bbbj or bbfs...? Forgive me for being ignorant.
bbacking typically means FS without condom, no protection. bbacking = bare backing.

Anyone who goes without protection is just looking for problems. Absolutely nuts IMHO. But to each his or her own.

I read about this crap all the time, but I seriously doubt that it happens on a routine basis or any basis with reputable ladies. I think some hobbyiests want to feel they are special and this lady allowed me BBFS, I would not feel special, I would be reluctant to go forward, just me. Now BBBJ is a must for me, CBJ will not do, again just me.
How true
so who does this anymore? However I do know of a few providers whom are loved and adored doing it because the men are persuasive, and some super dawg hobbyist who do as well. I feel for the wives of those guys, poor ladies have no idea what danger they are being placed in. Thats messed up!

I think I like being clean and disease free. Ill stick to massage, nothing bare is touching my mouth or pink lady!
bbacking typically means FS without condom, no protection. bbacking = bare backing.

Anyone who goes without protection is just looking for problems. Absolutely nuts IMHO. But to each his or her own.

I read about this crap all the time, but I seriously doubt that it happens on a routine basis or any basis with reputable ladies. Originally Posted by Outdoorsman
I think the Hburg M&G ought to be interesting eh? Be interesting to see who does and does not show.
lol you know my ass will be there...shall we sit back and toss back a few babee?
Well ....it is a sure thing that it is happening with providers and clients....and it is happening on a "regular" basis. Mr research tell me so. Not an authority on the area but have been around a long time. I will try to attend the M&G...not to see who shows up but to see who does not. Glad to see that we have some good and sensible providers in MS...I knew that all along...as with all populations....95% of the dirty deeds are done by 2% of the populace. The demographic that this applies to is not in evidence on this scroll and does not have a dog in this fight........

I was a sailor, on the sea I did abide
I was a soul adrift...on the rising tide
I sailed a schooner round the horn of Mexico
I climbed the mainsail in a blow
They say that when the yards broke off I got killed
but I am living still...............

Captain Victor Blade
It feels soooooo gooooood fucking that wet and juicy, pulsating pussy hole. It is like heaven to feel that hot snatch grabbin your bare penis and she's telling you to give her every drop of your cum and to make her drip. Oh yes!
I know for a fact that it is going on in every massage parlor in town. You dawgs know who you are and you know who's letting you do it in their pussy AND their ass. They all tell you that your the only one and they will tell you that they are clean, but that is BS! Your not the only one. Almost everybody that goes there is doing it bareback. Wake up please!
I hope this girl is just referring to her bjs!

http://batonrouge.backpage.com/Femal...als-23/4347839
BBBJ...eh do I do that? LOL!
BBacking....HELL NO! WTF is wrong with you? Are you trying to catch something? Are you trying to spread something? I hope not your seed, LOL! or anything serious for that matter!

Get a grip Guys...and any ladies doing this...
Have fun, but for goodness sake...PLAY SAFE!!!!
my motto---stay safe & play safe!!