URL / Website: none
City: Independence
State: Missouri
Address: near Truman Road and Noland Road
Activities: DFK, bbbj, daty, 69, FIA, FIO, dato, mish, pegging
Hair Length and Color: long curly blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Good looking tall Rubenesque body with large tits with large protruding nipples, big beautiful ass
Recommendation: Yes
Any links for pics, nice job.
Donation?
Thanks
Now she needs a picture or two!
Now she needs a picture or two! Originally Posted by BigEd7598
She will sent you pictures but will ask for one in return.
Thank you for the heads up! I don't do that no matter what so I guess it would never work out. My thing is with references and other things I just don't feel the need. I do think if she is going to pursue the hobby she will want to show at least something. Just my thoughts, what do I know??
Great reivew, thanks cew

Curious but not interested. I am not brave enough to date with a provider who has not provided any information/photo.
I sent her a message to add pics to her showcase to help everyone. She hasn't responded yet.
Image gallery pictures on link show a much younger lady, 30s maybe.
Great reivew, thanks cew

Originally Posted by insider25
Reviews was on 2023?
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed