Female condoms!

Ok, I recently got introduced to the female condoms (thank u lea! I'm in love), and got giddy as these are like a new toy to me. Like a little girl, I just had to try them out right then and there... And yup, I'm sold. To me, the inside ring seems to rub my inner love spot just right against each pump, making me writhe all over the place lol. Is it just me or do any other ladies have any feedback? Guys how do u feel about these types of contraceptives?
This is what they look like, and the buggers are super sturdy
I have always wanted to try them. I went to the neighborhood CVS & Walgreens but they didn't have them.
I like purchasing online, as they come in bulk. At stores there are 3 packs as far as I've seen.
LMAO,

I just ordered online (5) 3 packs from Walgreens at 5.99/box of 3.

Where do you order from?? Also check your PM, please.
I've had one encounter with a lady who gave me the option to use the regular cover or the female condom. I'm adventurous, so I tried the female condom, and I liked it - a lot. For me it avoids the stumbling with the regular condom, which often causes me to lose some of the arousal. So, ladies, I am a believer and hope more ladies try them.

JaG
  • DinDC
  • 03-04-2013, 07:29 PM
Mina, as the guy who helped you and Lea (and Calista) try those out, I def give female condoms two thumbs...nope, make that three...up!!!

The sensations were so much more intense for me than with guy-condoms! Go for it guys and girls!!!
I agree AS
Bring 'em to Jax sweetie. These are one of the few things I havent tried.

They just look weird
Hehe, I can help put it in if ya 'ant too?
Looks like a Great idea. I am all for trying these out!,,
This is what they look like, and the buggers are super sturdy Originally Posted by Mina Parker
It is uncanny how much they look like a Playtex Drop Ins. For Playtex Baby Bottles.

I've always wondered how those female condoms felt.
I've had one encounter with a lady who gave me the option to use the regular cover or the female condom. I'm adventurous, so I tried the female condom, and I liked it - a lot. For me it avoids the stumbling with the regular condom, which often causes me to lose some of the arousal. So, ladies, I am a believer and hope more ladies try them. Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
Translation: "It's like fucking bareback--no fuss or bother for me--but I'm still protected!"

The picture Mina provided gives me the distinct impression that the device is a bit bigger than the orifice it's meant to fit into. Were I not for all practical purposes retired from the hobby I'd wander down south and investigate on my own; now it's merely of academic interest.

Cheers,

bcg