Hello Nutri-Bullet and Good-Bye Juicer

I bought a Nutribullet (NB) a couple of weeks back and wanted to have some run-time before officially endorsing and sharing my experience. Many of you may already have one but all I can say is that I highly recommend it. I have a juicer and the juicer extracts the concentrated juice but it also destroys the pulp that's crucial for fiber. The Nutribullet saves the pulp and fiber which makes for a RAW whole food benefit.

Additionally, there are certain fruits you have to core to prevent eating the dangerous seeds like apples, cherry, plum, and peach pits. Today I made a eggplant, strawberry, yogurt, protein, and chia seed smoothie for lunch and it really curbed my appetite. Also want to mention that within ~ 2 hrs of drinking this low calorie concoction I felt energized and have been feeling extremely good all day. I highly recommend the NB.

Interesting babe and sounds like a very healthy snack! I always have my shaker in my vehicle for drinking my inbetween meals
Interesting babe and sounds like a very healthy snack! I always have my shaker in my vehicle for drinking my inbetween meals Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Yeah shakers are great, especially the ones with the metal balls inside that mixes really well. For me Dymatize ISO 100 and Plant Fusion protein powders are good in-between meal snacks. I normally mix these 2x / dy

http://www.plantfusion.net/
Couldn't you two just have discussed this over that dinner date?
Nope, because then you wouldn't have taken the time out of your morning to respond
I have the "On the go" from gnc, it holds more and i like to get creative with protein. Chocolate protein powder, cup milk, tablespoon natural peanut butter, and half a banana with ice makes a yummy malt. Sometimes just chocolate protein and frozen strawberries. I honestly felt so good on the protein, but got sick of it lol. Might be a sign to jump back into it!!!
You've been up late watching infomercials again haven't you Zani?.....
  • Trey
  • 06-07-2014, 10:07 AM
If that shit is made by the same folks that made the magic bullet it won't last long. That thing was a piece of shit. Motor smelled like it was burning first time I used the thing. After a few uses the grommet failed and thing would leak shit everywhere. Idk to me a simple blender can do a better job.
If that shit is made by the same folks that made the magic bullet it won't last long. That thing was a piece of shit. Motor smelled like it was burning first time I used the thing. After a few uses the grommet failed and thing would leak shit everywhere. Idk to me a simple blender can do a better job. Originally Posted by Trey

I liked it, it just didn't hold enough to put all my goodies in. The gnc one i got half off, bought 2
If that shit is made by the same folks that made the magic bullet it won't last long. That thing was a piece of shit. Motor smelled like it was burning first time I used the thing. After a few uses the grommet failed and thing would leak shit everywhere. Idk to me a simple blender can do a better job. Originally Posted by Trey

From my research it appears the Magic Bullet was a cheap knock off of NutriBullet.
You've been up late watching infomercials again haven't you Zani?..... Originally Posted by Russ38

No sir. I did see the infomercial years ago but a few weeks back I saw one on display in Kroger.
I have the "On the go" from gnc, it holds more and i like to get creative with protein. Chocolate protein powder, cup milk, tablespoon natural peanut butter, and half a banana with ice makes a yummy malt. Sometimes just chocolate protein and frozen strawberries. I honestly felt so good on the protein, but got sick of it lol. Might be a sign to jump back into it!!! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Yeah I have to be selective with my protein and the Hydrolyzed form seems to work best for me. You have to balance your protein and fiber intake or you will certainly not feel well.
I get the max protein from gnc, it's all i can stomach as far as flavor. Also you can blend tasteless Metamucil. Protein taste bad to me, if someone knows of a actual good tasting protein let me know. I even tried vegan protein. Wal-Mart protein is a hell no. Good tasting brands please: )
This is great news especially for those of us who are trying to get in shape and lose the last few pounds to get to their goal weight ..Ive been looking at getting one of those and I think I will, walmart has them and I love my green smoothie that I make this would be a much better alternative ..thanks
My Vitamix 5200 reigns supreme.