Do y'all find that 60 second waiting rule slows you down when you rtm things to mods

Golly, This 60 second rule is making things so inefficient maybe we could get it changed?
I'm going to laugh my ass off if you're actually RTM'ing anything...especially if it's on something they've already ruled on...
Try opening 5 or 6 tabs at a time, by the time you've made report 6, number 1 is done, and ready to do next post.
I'm going to laugh my ass off if you're actually RTM'ing anything...especially if it's on something they've already ruled on... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Start laughing!!!
Try opening 5 or 6 tabs at a time, by the time you've made report 6, number 1 is done, and ready to do next post. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Thanks for the helpful advice, I knew I could count on you.
Start laughing!!! Originally Posted by Chincho
You heard him , Wu.
This may come in handy later when reading the OP's numerous and possibly exasperating threads:

Sadly Chincho, you are too late........the modtards who would have agreed with you have been promoted to Admin.

Might I recommend you PM DeckEmDown and Majojo123 and ask them to intervene on your behalf.......you are getting a raw deal here and I am rooting for you.......keep up the good fight.