How Did The Spas Fare in the Tornado? Anyone Checked Yet?

I heard there was major structural damage at Walnut Hill and Harry Hines.. Were any of us present at a Spa when the tornado hit? any stories about driving nearby?
Asking the real questions...

Funny as I was thinking the same lastnight.
  • chrom
  • 10-21-2019, 07:47 AM
Was planning on going after work today. Still plan on driving by around 11 so if no update lol give one then
Logged in to check on this very thing. Really close to a number of them, hope everyone is ok.
Blue lost power but they are open for business today. No issues
Luxury is open. Blue is open.
Blue lost power but they are open for business today. No issues Originally Posted by Ghostrider
when you say "Blue lost power", that translates to "one of the girls became Lutheran for 10 minutes", LOL

Luxury is open. Blue is open. Originally Posted by AveryDallas
probably my 2 favorite Spas, so good to hear
The NW Hwy complex was/is out of power but still open
No power = Cold Shower. Shrinkage!
I saw Mia at blue. Damn. She’s fucking huge. Couldn’t get into it at all. Even with the dim candle light.
Just swung by. One side of the street was pure dark. Definitely did not feel safe as someone from out of town. Passing.
I guessing Blue is still without power. I just tried calling them for an appointment, but can't get through.
  • JDSC
  • 10-22-2019, 07:54 PM
like BBW huge?
  • HSL
  • 10-22-2019, 09:18 PM
Big football game Sunday night,tornado touches down in North Dallas the same evening,huge week for earnings and the start of the WS and someone actually thinks about the AMPs and the providers....Really,LMAO..oh well,sheltered lives...
  • CD69
  • 10-23-2019, 07:56 AM
I heard there was a lot of blowing going on.

Too soon?