Now I get it

I scratch my head a lot and wonder about some of the bullshit threads, comments, posts, etc on here. Then, come to find out, the highest demographic of trump supporters is uneducated white people. It all makes sense now!

Among college graduates, a mere 30% approved of Trump’s job performance, and 67% disapproved. Even among non-graduates, only 42% approved of Trump, and 52% disapproved.
The only education group to give Trump higher approval than disapproval ratings were white non-college graduates, where 52% approved and 43% disapproved. Among white college graduates, those disapproving of Trump’s job performance (66%) was more than two-to-one higher than those approving (32%).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michael.../#595e2e987999
So what you are saying is that the [Sarcasm]dummies[/Sarcasm] are smarter than kolledge graduates....
the un brain washed is only is only 30% ????
I think he's confirming that one doesn't need common sense to graduate college.
whats the dog cunt ...leftists never point ...out ...be thats the ...even more uneducated ...minorities ...be the biggest supporters a leftists ans withouts millions a poor ...illiterate welfare cases an peoples who cants even speaks ...english no democrat woulds ...ever win

...thats whys ...they done puts liquor an ...lotto on every corner ins ...the hood so they always gots ...their voters ...handy
Unlike Ivy League scholar LeBron James.
Stoopid never takes a day off at Woody's World Bar and Saloon......
whats the dog cunt ...leftists never point ...out ...be thats the ...even more uneducated ...minorities ...be the biggest supporters a leftists ans withouts millions a poor ...illiterate welfare cases an peoples who cants even speaks ...english no democrat woulds ...ever win

...thats whys ...they done puts liquor an ...lotto on every corner ins ...the hood so they always gots ...their voters ...handy Originally Posted by Plastic Man
the poor lead the educated washed brains
Surprised by the pretty elitist take by woody.
Surprised by the pretty elitist take by woody. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Looking down on everyone from his high horse.... typical Dimocrat Libtard....
Looking up at everyone from his little wooden horse.... typical Dimocrat Libtard.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

ftfy

If they are so smart why are they Covid super spreaders
If they are so smart why are they Covid super spreaders Originally Posted by Bing55

I never claimed college graduates were smarter. You, and others, apparently assume they are.

All the republican governors and trump himself hosting super-spreader events speaks for itself.
I never claimed college graduates were smarter. You, and others, apparently assume they are.

All the republican governors and trump himself hosting super-spreader events speaks for itself. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
You mean like the Democrat approved BLM super-spreader events held nightly in shit-hole cities?
You mean like the Democrat approved BLM super-spreader events held nightly in shit-hole cities? Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
C19 will not go after peaceful or non protesters ????