Canada our friendly neighbor

Canada is not open for tourists, only essential travel is allowed.

To be granted entry, visitors must submit proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test result and undergo a 3-day quarantine at a government-approved hotel at a cost of CAD $2,000 per person.
Those silly canadjuns. Bless their wittle hearts
They’re not open for pipelines either because Joey Bribes cancelled them.
If Canuckistan wants to send in SWAT teams on preachers, at least they could’ve done Catholics who deserve it.
Yes true.
All my papers are signed off.
No big deal.
And, there's a bar at the hotel.
So does that mean I have to watch the whales from the US side of the San Juan Islands?
Canada is not open for tourists, only essential travel is allowed

To be granted entry, visitors must submit proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test result and undergo a 3-day quarantine at a government-approved hotel at a cost of CAD $2,000 per person. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Fun facts:

1.) if you escape (because you're not allowed to leave), the fine is a year of jailtime and a million dollar fine.

2.) Food & Medicine is irregular. People have died from things like diabetes because of the irregular food or access to their medication.

3.) The doors to the rooms have their locks disabled, so you have no expectation of privacy

4.) Because the doors don't lock, a handful of women and children have been sexually assaulted

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...tion-1.5304344

https://www.newindianexpress.com/wor...e-2269303.html

https://www.timesofisrael.com/man-ac...rantine-hotel/

This is what government healthcare gets you.
This is what a nanny state gets you.

If things don't improve, we may need to invade & liberate Canada in the next 5-10 years.
Whose going to liberate US?

Didn't the Canadians grant themselves weekly COVID checks?
That dirty oil shale money isn't going to last forever.
Whose going to liberate US? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Us, there's no one else available. Maybe the Poles would like to send over a modern-day Casimir Polaski.
  • Tiny
  • 06-16-2021, 02:49 PM
So does that mean I have to watch the whales from the US side of the San Juan Islands? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No. Canadian citizens have always been able to return to Canada. Quit trying to throw us off track.
  • Tiny
  • 06-16-2021, 02:53 PM
If things don't improve, we may need to invade & liberate Canada in the next 5-10 years. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Are you nuts? They're armed to the teeth. There's something about living in a cold climate that makes people vicious. We should learn from history and not repeat Hitler's and Napoleon's mistakes.
Are you nuts? They're armed to the teeth. There's something about living in a cold climate that makes people vicious. We should learn from history and not repeat Hitler's and Napoleon's mistakes. Originally Posted by Tiny
I'm pretty sure most of the country will welcome us if we sack Toronto and Ottawa. The rural vs urban divide is just as bad in Canada as it is in the US. We'd also have to put an occupational force in Vancouver to make sure the Chinese don't roll in.

Hell the Quebecois might even help if we promise them independence.
  • Tiny
  • 06-16-2021, 04:02 PM
I'm pretty sure most of the country will welcome us if we sack Toronto and Ottawa. The rural vs urban divide is just as bad in Canada as it is in the US. We'd also have to put an occupational force in Vancouver to make sure the Chinese don't roll in.

Hell the Quebecois might even help if we promise them independence. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Albertans think a lot more like Texans than New Yorkers or Californians. If Alberta seceded and we came to their defense your idea might just make sense. It could play out like our invasion of Mexico in 1845, after Texas seceded and was incorporated into the USA. We landed in Veracruz and stormed Mexico City, and took out all their military.

However Canada could go bad. Very bad. We've been pillaging in Latin America for a couple of centuries, but Latins are nowhere near as bloodthirsty as Canadians.

I personally don't believe we should risk the lives of our young men and women in Canada.
Just bomb them.
canada is the fredo of North America.

Who gives a shit bout them.