Call me green, but never heard of this before

I have never provided services out of my home since I do it when I travel and in hotel rooms. I am looking at getting more into the hobby as you know so something has struck my interest.

If I relocate to the Dallas/Houston area I might want to provide out of my home, probably an apartment to start or condo.

What is the difference between a studio, amp, and then the aamp which is apartment amp? I have never heard of that. I am so confused as to what the correct terms are. I am not asian so would I be considered an amp?
Kimberdoll, will you shut the hell up?
Gee that was very informative
Kimber, AMP stands for Asian Massage Parlor. They are office space-oriented, for the most part, instead of apartments. A studio is basically an AMP without the table shower, massage and Asian girls, although some studios do have Asians only. Both places let you walk in without an appointment. I've heard of a few girls here working out of their living space.

You'll need to decide on either Dallas or Houston since they are 240 miles apart.
Thanks. And the apartment amp? I am sure I do not want anyone just walking in. That is what confuses me I guess, who lets people just walk into their home.

As far as location, I do not know yet. It will depend on where I need to be with work, and if the clientele in Houston would make it worth the effort to have a room set up in my home for this. I prefer high end and safe, nothing cheap, so no heavy traffic either in and out of my place. I do not do it now at home because of neighbors, but they all know me and have for a few years. Being new in Texas I could be more private and unsocial I guess just to keep them out of my space.
Most people use the term "studio" to refer to an incall location, usually in a commercial area, shared by several girls, with appointments set via a common phone number or email address. Screening is usually done by whoever answers the phone or email. The studio may or may not accept walk-ins and may or may not offer a line-up of girls for the client to choose from.

There's a slight variation on that business model that was practiced by two recently closed locations in Fort Worth. The girls were hired by the studio's owner, but they were nominally independent. Each had her own phone and/or email, each set her own appointments, each was in charge of screening her own clients, and each determined what level of service she was wailing to provide, and to whom she would provide it.

As noted previously, the AMP business model is basically the studio concept, with a table shower and almost exclusively Asian girls.

Some studios and AMPs have been known to have been run out of apartments, but the high volume of clients generated by multiple girls in the same location has been known to arouse the suspicion of neighbors.

If you're looking for how to categorize yourself, based on what you have said, most would characterize you as an independent working out of an apartment or condo. One girl working out of an apartment is probably the least likely to attract unwanted attention, IMHO.
I have always been an advocate of not shitting where you sleep. If you incall out of your apt., your clients know where you live. It only takes on nut or idiot to make that a real issue.

However, I have one lady friend that used to have a two bedroom. She fucked in one and slept in the other. The way she kept the place, you would not be sure if she lived there or not.

Pay no mind to sweater puppies. He is just looking for laughs and a reaction. I actually find him humorous if you take nothing said seriously.
I have always been an advocate of not shitting where you sleep. If you incall out of your apt., your clients know where you live. It only takes on nut or idiot to make that a real issue.

However, I have one lady friend that used to have a two bedroom. She fucked in one and slept in the other. The way she kept the place, you would not be sure if she lived there or not.

Pay no mind to sweater puppies. She is just looking for laughs and a reaction. I actually find her humorous if you take nothing said seriously. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire

FTFY

Problem with working out of home is you will need to keep it immaculate and put all personal items away. Things like photos, address books, etc.