Backpage sued for underage sex trafficking...

Two alleged victims of underage sex trafficking in Massachusetts filed a lawsuit Thursday against Backpage.com, accusing the company of assisting in the abuse that occurred approximately 2,000 times by allowing pimps to advertise sex with minors on its website.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...IVK/story.html
And they did not sue the pimp?

Their lawyers are crafty.

Their lawyers are crafty. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Well idk how much money they'd be able to get from the pimp lol
Well idk how much money they'd be able to get from the pimp lol Originally Posted by lily blake

Lily, I hate to go off topic, but your pics!! Wow, what a beautiful woman and I am under her!!

yea, lawyers are like that. Never sue someone who is judgment proof

Always go for the deep pockets.
Always go for the deep pockets. Originally Posted by Your Naughty Muse
Heyyyyyyy girl, you're back! Email me.
Anyone that does this to a child should be tied to a post and have their genitals cut off in public.

Just thinck how many more tricks they would have to work to pay the pimp's attorney fees.
  • 10-21-2014, 07:36 PM
It's a bout damn time! But what about the underage girls that they bring on sites like this and write ads that say they are of age.....
  • EZ.
  • 10-21-2014, 08:32 PM
Well idk how much money they'd be able to get from the pimp lol Originally Posted by lily blake
15 years old? I don't understand where these girls families are. If that was one of my family, lawyers and cops would be the least of the pimp's worry.

Cajuns are known for their easy going, fun loving natures but do something like that to our family. Like they say, "mort lente".