How far in advance do you book your appointments?

Due to my real world job I am going to be making some changes to my schedule very soon. I am thinking of going to a policy where all appointment need to be booked at least 24 hours in advance, but I'm not sure how realistic that is.

So that brings me back to my question: How far in advance do you normally book your appointments?
Not sure if this was meant for just clients or for everyone, but I'm replying anyway. LOL

I prefer same day or right away (within two hours).

The further in advance the time is booked, the longer I am holding that specific block of time aside for that specific Gent. Then if anyone else asks for that time, I have to turn them down.

If the first Gent cancels, I feel like I have lost double the revenue. I haven't of course, but that's what it feels like. And I have bad feelings towards him for something that is not his fault.

Or what if I have to cancel? Then HE may have bad feelings towards me for wasting HIS time.

Life happens to ALL of us. We can't always predict it.

So I just choose to not run the risk of anyone feeling bad.

Screen in advance, book same day or last minute. That's me.
Occasionally day before but usually same day. More than 1/2 the time I book further out than that, appointment doesn’t happen. Hookers generally aren’t the best at long range planning.
Disrespectful assholes aren't the best at long term plans either.

Goes both ways. No one wants or deserves to have their time wasted.
Not sure if this was meant for just clients or for everyone, but I'm replying anyway. LOL

I prefer same day or right away (within two hours).

The further in advance the time is booked, the longer I am holding that specific block of time aside for that specific Gent. Then if anyone else asks for that time, I have to turn them down.

If the first Gent cancels, I feel like I have lost double the revenue. I haven't of course, but that's what it feels like. And I have bad feelings towards him for something that is not his fault.

Or what if I have to cancel? Then HE may have bad feelings towards me for wasting HIS time.

Life happens to ALL of us. We can't always predict it.

So I just choose to not run the risk of anyone feeling bad.

Screen in advance, book same day or last minute. That's me. Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW
I'll toss my 2 shillings in, too.

I'm the opposite of KRBBW, but my circumstances are different. I'm semi-retired and live waaaaaaay out of town. I prefer appointments be booked well in advance, and most of my fellows do exactly that days prior. Gives me time to make plans, reserve a room, occasionally advertise for an additional Fancy fun fest, travel in from the bum-bent-over-Egyptian boonies. The Chihuahua Chariot and I have to avoid the deer and the antelope playing, not to mention the lions and tigers and bears, oh, my.

Same-day cancellations and no-shows haven't been much of a problem for me, so far. (Fingers, toes, but not legs crossed!)
My schedule can be hectic, so booking 24 hours or more isn't always ideal; however, I'm understanding of providers that need the extra time and I'm willing to work with them.

I generally try to book same day with a few hours notice, if possible. I've found that's generally the sweet spot between very last minute and really far in advance.
I personally like to find providers and call/text around asking for more info before booking time with one. But I always mention I am looking for later and normally ask how much notice they need for booking. Most say "just contact me that morning". So while I like to find something days in advance I don't book time until day of.
Last minute is cool with me since my real life is busy and sometimes hectic. My clients are very understanding that sometimes I have to take days off and don’t touch my phone. But get right with them and communicate if I know I have to. Or communicate after
I do not accept short notice or same day appointments and whilst I do get many of these requests, I also get plenty of guys who get it and are able to schedule with me at least a day ahead, if not more.
I don’t usually book same day, though have in the past. I prefer 48-72 hours. My schedule is flexible when I need it to be so having some latitude is nice. If there’s a provider I want to see I try to find a way that works best for her.

When I’m traveling out of town, I usually scan options as I’m making plans and send a contact just before I leave. My preference is to play the final night in town. Always nice to have a lady show up at my hotel room and that makes it convenient.
I like to book at least 2 days in advance, and would book further out. But, I have found the further out I book the higher the flake factor.
Preferably within 2 hours to same day. If traveling, next day.