Encounter: I’m addicted to Asa at Pearls, who is surely a AVN AMP nominee. A Naughty and Sexy combo special at Pearls

Date: 2/19
Name: Asa
Address and Phone: Pearls of Asia - 11047 Ables Lane Phone: (469) 248-3065
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, NURU, P2P, BBJ, BLS, ACG, RACG, dirty talking
Hair Length and Color: Has highlights and brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Sports illustrated body. B or C cups, light skinned, clean shaved. Spinner material.
Recommendation: Yes
She is a good time.

By the by...she told me she is half Japanese / half Korean.
  • HSL
  • 02-20-2019, 05:39 PM
Asa is a fun provider but AVN worthy I think not,please lets stay realistic as she cleans up nicely but please keep her in the AMP where the light is more favorable. First of all,she is NO WHERE near late 20s or even late 30s. It wasn't too long ago that people here were mocking her monkey asshole but oh well. Again, she is a fun provider & a solid plan b or c.
The AVN reference was used to notate her performance. For example, the avn recognizes artistic activities of girl on girl scenes, best group play scene, etc. I was not trying to say looked like those nominees, but surely could be in their group photo - in my opinion. Sorry about the age, but I am never good at that shit.
nice review!!!!
  • Gar
  • 02-21-2019, 08:02 PM
Good review..
nice review!!!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Thanks Ghost & Gar.
Asa always shows me a good time
Now you're gonna want me to inquire how much it's going to cost me to get naked with Asa Akira!
She is ok. Definitely not AVN quality...
Was she the one with the prolapsed anus? Looked like she had a case of hemorrhoids all around her bung hole.
Ahahhahah i honestly always have a good time with Asa. I think she was my 2nd time AMP girl. She made me feel comfortable with her playful nature. Ahhh good times. I should hit her up but, alas, I have no money atm
She is a good time and great girl
Ahahhahah i honestly always have a good time with Asa. I think she was my 2nd time AMP girl. She made me feel comfortable with her playful nature. Ahhh good times. I should hit her up but, alas, I have no money atm Originally Posted by WizardsPeak
Sigh, given my tax return is smaller this year. May not have that much of a AMP budget this year.
  • Xan
  • 03-23-2019, 04:38 PM
Sigh, given my tax return is smaller this year. May not have that much of a AMP budget this year. Originally Posted by Cupsondeck

Just Uber until you get enough for a session! That's what I've been thinking of doing lmao