Encounter: The Return of Fresh MANGO: now playing at NAGOYA

Date: Mar. 11, 2019
Name: MANGO of Nagoya Spa
Address and Phone: Nagoya Spa - 11252 Harry Hines Blvd., Suite 102, Phone: (214) 812-9131
Address: Near Harry Hines and Royal Lane (Strip Center on East side, North of Blue and Luxury spas)
Phone: 214-812-9131
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: (No CliffNotes this time; just skim it if you're a lazy bastard!) Quick Standing Shower; DFK; TUMA; BBBJ (with a twist and a flutter and great eye contact); BLS, HJ; Catholic MPFS (CG, RCG, Doggie, Sideways Reclining Doggie, Standing Doggie) with convincing IOP -- until suitably sweet CIP.
Hair Length and Color: Long beautiful brunette with highlights, to mid-back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Nice tan, pretty face and figure; beautiful, suckable natural “C” tits; nice ass; strong legs; 5’3” 110 lbs; shaved kitty

Recommendation: Oh Yes -- smooth, fresh "MANGO PUSSY" (and mouth) is a confirmed Ancient Eastern Ritual indispensable for bodily and mental health and happiness.
  • DFWBB
  • 03-11-2019, 03:59 PM
Dude this is a nice review
Excellent Bobby. I will taste the Mango Juice soon
Nice review as always!
Good review.
Another amazing review!
I recall Mango's Breasts very well, and thinking they are natural, yet not quite believing it.. they are so well-shaped, you have to wonder if God or Man is the source of triumph
Much obliged for the kind words, gents.

Yes, it's hard to believe they're natural but they are indeed (and she's very proud of those breasts).

Mango's another favorite no one should neglect while she's here! (I understand from her that this may be her last visit before retirement), so let's show the love while we can!
retirement?!

I wonder if she would leave her breasts behind, let you and me have a souvenir.. one breast for each of us?

Mango's breasts are near perfect, just the right size and shape. I remember in MISH they would jiggle up and down, a nice sight just before CIP. at least she's giving us a head's up before leaving!
I don't think even a lazy bastard could skim through your reviews, I always put my undivided attention to find out whats happening next and how soon shall I book this girl.

The wait time for Perfect went up to 3 days when I called BLUE the immediate next day after your review. All that, when am still aware they do morning bookings if you call in late before-night or early-that-very morning.....lol

Thanks for your knowledge sharing and give-back to the community Sir. We appreciate it very much !!
Thanks, guys. I appreciate it, hobbysbobby -- and understand that Mango is waiting for you this weekend!

(I'll be right there with you, as all this talk of her breasts has them front and center in my mind . . . )
Yes, fully Catholic!
  • rams
  • 03-23-2019, 11:22 PM
I called Friday they said she left already anyone know where?
damn.. that was a quick exit. are you sure it isn't a short vacation?