City: dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Nipple sucking on me, BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Fake hair super long Dark brown/black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: Very pretty skin. Flat ass. Larger waist than preferred, but wasn't fat or obese, but super narrow hips with dress off compared in proportion to the rest of her tall stature. Fake eyelashes that makes her face sexy. She gets really dolled up...but not a super looker in my opinion.
Recommendation: No
Now this is interesting... NO FOR THE LEGEND

There should be many questions from the guys.
  • 03-21-2019, 09:30 PM
Rflmao....she like I’m done...deuces!
I had a bad experience with Shiny last year but did not post.
Now this is interesting... NO FOR THE LEGEND

There should be many questions from the guys. Originally Posted by ThomasJones
A Legend - Cindy, Joy, Original Penny, Mya/Stevie, Jackie, Lisa, and the ones I have forgotten have no bad reviews/post.
I haven't seen Shiny, but that seems a bit harsh to criticize her for tapping out after 20 minutes??
I haven't seen Shiny, but that seems a bit harsh to criticize her for tapping out after 20 minutes?? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Not if you are used to banging the $300 babes who might see 3 guys a day on average.

That said, the OP dropped $200, he was in a spa, has to reset expectations.
Many of the ladies that work at the amps are expected to have 6 to 10 dates a day. They are not going to give anyone a pounding for 45 to 50 minutes unless they are a very special regular. Most of the ladies on P411 do 2 or 3 dates a day on a busy day and cost 300 per hour.
I saw cherry and she didn't tap out... actually enjoyed it. I was gentle with both. It was an hour session. She was kind and gave some flowers to me.
I guess you guys reinforce my point.... save the extra 100, bang a beautiful babe who can enjoy it the whole hour for 300. In my opinion, a spa is never worth it when you get water poured on you for 30 minutes, no real massage, and then a lack luster banging with a not so attractive woman compared to the others. Newbs should know that some of these reviews are just plain promotions... but I don't want to criticize harshly. So enjoy guys.. I guess its every man for him self, so decipher the bs. I gave the spa a try though... but I won't be back to any. Just to many misses for me.. but its about a 20% hit. Not worth it if you do the math for my experiences. You guys are studs.
I've probably seen Shiny approximately 25 times over the years, and there are times when she is just not into it, especially late in the evening. I'm not sure I can blame her for that. It has to be mentally and physically taxing to do what they do on a daily basis. There are the majority of times when she is, as they say, legendary. This is by no means meant to bash the OP as he has described his encounter, and I have no reason at all to doubt him.

What I will say is, she did recognize the session was not going well and gave you some money back. I don't know too many $300 independents who are doing that!

I like the Amps, and my hit rate is the opposite at about 80%. The one thing I would suggest, is to stay with your initial choice, and if she's not available, back out nicely and leave. Just my humble opinion, whatever that's worth.
Korean, not Thai. Very different, especially the way they talk. It is obvious. Just sayin'.
I’m not white-knighting for Princess Shiny - some days she feels the pea in the mattress, some days she doesn’t - kind of like a RW woman. I will say Shiny sucks at the illusion part of IOP - if you don’t connect with her, your two Bens will get you standard mileage. If you do connect, she will go right off the script.

Immediate attraction is a huge part of connection, and it sounds like that was missing in this session.
Tough luck man, based on what you described and your expectations I’d suggest you see either Perfect at Blue or the Legendary Shasha at Lucky Haven. I can assure you that neither of them would disappoint.
  • Quark
  • 03-23-2019, 07:00 AM
My experience in amps and with Indy girls is the exact opposite of OPs conclusion. In the hobby we will not have 100% success. But with homework we can achieve what we want more often than not.