so umm how are hobbyists supposed to know who's in town?

• pxmcc
  • 10-21-2019, 02:24 AM
other than threADs in Coed and pm, do hobbyists have any way of knowing who's in town? forgive me if i didn't get the memo..
Try the other site...Oh, wait
  • pxmcc
  • 10-21-2019, 11:02 AM
Try the other site...Oh, wait Originally Posted by boardman
dammit Boardman..
Capt Obvious says p411.
Things will change eventually. Ads can't be posted now and when they were allowed coed wasn't the place for them then, nor will it be the place for them now.
Just ask babe
Lmao.... they prob aren't banned at other locations.
other than threADs in Coed and pm, do hobbyists have any way of knowing who's in town? forgive me if i didn't get the memo.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

welcome back sweetie
  • pxmcc
  • 10-21-2019, 09:39 PM
welcome back sweetie
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
thanks Italia! i'll try to stay out of trouble..
other than threADs in Coed and pm, do hobbyists have any way of knowing who's in town? forgive me if i didn't get the memo.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Even if you can't post on the other board, you can still lurk and they'll usually have contact info in their signature lines. Welcome Back and stay out of trouble!
Foot in mouth is a disease that is hard to recover from...
  • pxmcc
  • 10-21-2019, 10:29 PM
Foot in mouth is a disease that is hard to recover from... Originally Posted by bb1961
are you addressing me, good sir? say again, please, i didn't hear you..

btw, apparently the rules on oh2 preclude calling out a she-pimp. but using fake handles of the providers you "manage" to insult hobbyists with false and scurrilous claims is apparently just peachy fine with Ck. so there's that..

ya'll can have your oh2. i'm good. i enjoy a different hot ebony spinner as often as i see fit. i just use the upscale sites for entertainment purposes only. the new ad rules impact me..exactly zero.
Then why start a thread about it...
ya'll can have your oh2. i'm good. i enjoy a different hot ebony spinner as often as i see fit. i just use the upscale sites for entertainment purposes only. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Stockholm Syndrome is an actual disease & you should be ashamed of yourself
  • pxmcc
  • 10-22-2019, 08:53 AM
Then why start a thread about it... Originally Posted by bb1961
b/c it's relevant to the hobby community.