Which do you prefer?

I tend to like when mens balls bump against the vagina during sex😂🤣
This is so Dirty of me!

I‘ve also noticed some men hold on to them so they won’t slap against the wetness☺️ I just want to know if that’s a turn on for any women or men??
I tend to like when mens balls bump against the vagina during sex😂🤣
This is so Dirty of me!

Originally Posted by MILF_77584
I am sorta short so that happens with me a lot.

I always ask, but never get a discount for lack of performance.
With soaking wet pussy juices dripping down it
Men hold their balls when pounding you so that they don't hit your vagina?
What��
That takes all the fun away from the delicious shaved balls bouncing on the shaved pussy sensation..
Especially in doggy..��

Lovely Jordan where they in their early 20's?
I can't imagine a guy holding his balls while fucking me.
That is ?sweet?
So he does not hurt u?
Whaaaaaaat?

..Ever.����������
That's a good pounding..��a good hurt, like sprinkles on a cupcake or leather on a seat,cool whip on latte..why would they not want to pound or run their balls on your sweet hot wet cunt?!?
��
Hold their ballz? Really?

Never done that, and never plan on trying it.

Last woman I was with reached back and stroked my ballz while I was pounding her in doggy. Admittedly, that was nice.
I kinda like it too... kinda a bit of a stimulant in a way especially in doggy lol... Little naughty thought... Ive noticed some guys like a girl who can play with them while shes riding too
What��
That takes all the fun away from the delicious shaved balls bouncing on the shaved pussy sensation..
Especially in doggy..�� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I enjoy feeling my balls bounce off the pussy or ass. I don't hold them, though I could see if it was a threesome and the other girl was playing with them and sucking on them while I pounded.
What��
Especially in doggy..��

Lovely Jordan where they in their early 20's?
I can't imagine a guy holding his balls while fucking me.
That is ?sweet?
So he does not hurt u?
Whaaaaaaat?

..Ever.���������� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
He was actually in his 30’s, said he was insecure about how long his balls! I didn’t understand why. I love big balls lol but didn’t want to make him feel I was pressuring him so I let him hold those balls hahaha
My balls have to hit the ass or clit or the lady would not feel me. 1.3" of dangling death does not bring much banging sensations.
My balls have to hit the ass or clit or the lady would not feel me. 1.3" of dangling death does not bring much banging sensations. Originally Posted by pyramider
I though you had 2.0" of dangling death hanging? What happened?
Nah - it's always been 1.3"
Uggghhh ..... shaved balls and a shaved pussy? ..... no thank you .....
Fuck yes...😈
Uggghhh ..... shaved balls and a shaved pussy? ..... no thank you ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Why?

I love a bare pussy.

And - lack of shrubbery makes the tree look taller. Just sayin'.