It is sad ; Biden and his presidency

Leaving politics and ideology aside for the moment:

I am saddened to see how President Biden has deteriorated in the past few months. I watched his speech the other night and it did go well. But other events have been startling. Yes, I have watched the compilations of then-and-now done by conservative outlets . . .these are not "deep-fakes" or in any other way modified voice-overs. These are whole quote comparisons of his spontaneous, unscripted oral delivery of today compared with events as recent as a year ago.

O have worked in health care doing imaging with isotopes at a major hospital. While I am not qualified to make a medical diagnoses, I do know what I have seen and heard. I have worked with patients who are on their way to memory care. President Biden in on that road.

It must be hard to have worked so long, step after step, to achieve the experience, connections and credentials allowing one to climb that last rung to the pinnacle of one's carrer field . . . . only to find that you have aged out of full competency. His frustration at forgetting things he knows that he knows comes out time and time again. Everyone around him must know it. Anyone who hears him does.

My empathy comes from my own family experience at visiting my grandfather in his last days. He recognized me, but did no remember who I was . . . .and he knew that he should have.

Sadly, I believe that President Biden is well down that road.
Please, lets leave politics out of this thread.
  • oeb11
  • 03-13-2021, 12:21 PM
ICU - I agree - fiden is affected by pre-senile dementia.

he is nothing more than a puppet to sign EO's for the marxist DPST handlers.

Prepare for attacks by the DPST minions whose wasp next You poked with a stick.
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2021, 12:31 PM
No worse than Reagan at this point...and until Trump , many considered him one of the greatest Republicans Presidents ever.
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2021, 12:36 PM
Please, lets leave politics out of this thread. Originally Posted by ICU 812

he is nothing more than a puppet to sign EO's for the marxist DPST handlers.

Prepare for attacks by the DPST minions whose wasp next You poked with a stick. Originally Posted by oeb11
That is you leaving politics out?
I have flashes of the movie Weekend at Bernie's, running through my mind
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2021, 03:01 PM
It is the sequel to...

Weekend at Ronnie's!

Hopefully Biden doesn't employ Ollie North!
Reagan: I don't remember that President Reagan's Cognitve issues were evident in his first term; certanly not during the fiorst campaign. Right at the end . . .yes,.
video link won't work, disregard.
President Biden exhibited these signs more than a few months ago. Trump and others sounded the alarm bells around a year ago in the Iowa caucuses.

A deal was made so Bernie wouldn't be President and everyone mysteriously dropped out. The Democrats chose Biden. Biden didn't reject the offer. He simply didn't "age out."

Sorry to bring politics into it but the reality is the Democrats love Biden's position. I'm sure they love being able to put any paper in front of Biden to sign without pushback.

Am I unsympathetic? Remember the many posts about how brutal and vicious it was for the Democrats to cheer an old lady riddled with cancer to try and beat out the Trump Presidency to the finish line?

If Biden was spending his later days on a beach in FL I'd be happy for him. He probably has enough mental acuity to know he's realized his dream of being President. My sympathy now lies with the American people.

I read some article about how dark Biden eyes were for that victory lap speech. The author claimed it was caused by the drugs he was taking to get him to the podium. He compare it to photos of Biden and his eyes 8 years ago were his eyes were clear and undialated.

This is borders on elder abuse

Remember Hillary's condition? And RBG? Now Biden. How about Feinstein? Are you starting to see a pattern? I'm not saying there aren't Republicans who need refreshed.
I must respectfully disagree with the OP ...

... that was not a "speech"!

Reading a teleprompter is not "giving a speech." It's called "reading."

The "reading" was rehearsed, recorded, and played to the country who had any curiosity about what he might read to them. Anyone who voted for Bitten to be President should be deeply ashamed, but so many people these days lack shame. The torching of a Federal building in Portland had more substance than his "reading" and was at least factual.
On his worst day, Biden has already proven himself to be a far better president that Trump could ever hope to be. Trump was a piece of shit as a president, and he's a piece of shit as a human being. I'm glad he's gone. He's fucking loser.
On his worst day, .... Originally Posted by Lapdog
What do you know? Most people who make shitty decisions can't just admit it and accept they did fuck up. You are doing that, but you actually believe what your saying, so that demonstrates why you voted for the idiot in the first place. Every time you make these ignorant statements as you just did ... it proves why you voted for him!

You know nothing about politics ... even at the dog-catcher's level.

You remind me of this tale ...

...and the ending portrayed is correct!

We can revisit the issue when ...

... PissLousy, AOC, and Harris pull the 29th on Bitten!
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2021, 04:22 PM
Please, lets leave politics out of this thread. Originally Posted by ICU 812
. Anyone who voted for Bitten to be President should be deeply ashamed, but so many people these days lack shame. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Can YOU read? Try and keep your partisan politics out of this thread.

We did ok with a senile Reagan, maybe we can do ok with a senile Biden.

It already looks like Biden is acting Reagan and piling up debt. Which I'm not happy about then and now. I'll forgive him if he keeps us out of any non provoked Wars.
You're, Einstein. You're. Get it right. I'm getting tired of having to school you. Change your avatar, your loser lost. Also, where did I question your gender? I do think your intelligence is suspect, though. Put up or shut up, junior.