Ladies, are you intrigued?

After reading the countless alerts and the like on this forum, I decided to post this thread to gain feedback and then some.
Have any of you ladies been effected by a hobby related questionable/threatening situation so greatly that you've considered creating a site similar to providerbuzz? (Which has been down for a brief while) OR have ideas to improve alerts&infoshare?
Anything that makes the ladies safer is a good thing
I can't see any logical reason why Providers wouldn't have this type of info shared between them.
I can't see any logical reason why Providers wouldn't have this type of info shared between them. Originally Posted by baldbrotha
I agree, but I will say that at times it seems ladies are almost timid about actually sharing the information because they either let it roll off their shoulders or don't want to deal with repercussion. I think a forum like providerbuzz made it more comfortable to share info.
It should be an exclusive forum not open to us so Providers would not feel jeopardized by sharing. In this world of technology it's long over due.
don't the verified providers already have access to the "Powder Room" where they can share info?
I think eccie should attach notes to men's handles that is only viewable by the ladies and that the ladies can share info and it will be easy to see just click on their profile. Almost similar to us ladies having reviews with yes or no recommendations. I know p411 has the okay system but not everyone is a member of p411.
I think eccie should attach notes to men's handles that is only viewable by the ladies and that the ladies can share info and it will be easy to see just click on their profile. Almost similar to us ladies having reviews with yes or no recommendations. I know p411 has the okay system but not everyone is a member of p411. Originally Posted by Cassie Blossom
That is a terrible idea, business wise... just as with how we hobbyists feel about a provider may vary GREATLY from how another hobbyist sees that provider, it's a to each his own world. It makes sense for a hobbyist to get opinions on providers because he is PAYING to see the provider. Unless a hobbyist does something completely outrageous or is being a danger to ladies in general, and then an ALERT should be posted. I seriously doubt the vast majority of the women providing have enough business that they can afford to turn away business base on another providers "whims"... If a provider is that busy, she is seeing 100% repeat clients and has no need for another provider's opinion anyway.
What is the difference when I contact another provider for a ref check and she shares her opinion on him good or bad I still acknowledge her opinion and decide to see the guy or not from there. I decline many session requests based on the bad vibe I get or another providers not so great report on him. Makes no difference in my business, just makes time for an outstanding client that I would enjoy much more anyways.
That is a terrible idea, business wise... just as with how we hobbyists feel about a provider may vary GREATLY from how another hobbyist sees that provider, it's a to each his own world. It makes sense for a hobbyist to get opinions on providers because he is PAYING to see the provider. Unless a hobbyist does something completely outrageous or is being a danger to ladies in general, and then an ALERT should be posted. I seriously doubt the vast majority of the women providing have enough business that they can afford to turn away business base on another providers "whims"... If a provider is that busy, she is seeing 100% repeat clients and has no need for another provider's opinion anyway. Originally Posted by LickHer
A good medium might be something along the lines of "tagging" the handles of people who have legitimate alerts on them. It seems pretty practical (?)
You all do realize those notes would be just as secure and the ROS and Locker Room.
I agree, but I will say that at times it seems ladies are almost timid about actually sharing the information because they either let it roll off their shoulders or don't want to deal with repercussion. I think a forum like providerbuzz made it more comfortable to share info. Originally Posted by Fararri
I think it would help to have more of a network between the DFW area providers. Sometimes I think girls are scared to post alerts because it seems that they might have a catty response from other girls,..ecsp. if the hobbyist was a guy who another girl has never had a problem with!
A good medium might be something along the lines of "tagging" the handles of people who have legitimate alerts on them. It seems pretty practical (?) Originally Posted by Fararri
The wacko can always create a new handle and start fresh though?

In my opinion, something that is often overlooked and that might actually make a difference is setting expectations upfront with clients. Let hobbyists know they WILL be reported to authorities if they try to pull something bad or try to hurt you in any way, shape or form. I think most guys would think twice if they can picture the consequence to their actions?

Requiring a minimum of X 'ok' or recent provider references is another way to minimize the risk.
I feel that there should be some means of commenting as well as simply giving an ok thru P411.
A bunch of ok's is fine, but comments that only the providers can see would help a lot.
Description, likes, dislikes, issues and the such.

Just my opinion. I have never seen the providers side of P411, so there might already be something like that there.

See ya!!!
Information would only be a first step in my opinion.
I think every girl out there should learn how to use a firearm
and get a concealed carry license and also learn some
good self defense Technics. JMHO

I do believe that every woman should know how, and be prepared
to defend themselves if necessary.