Taxes!!!

So as uncle Sam tells me I owe him an additional five figures I have been thinking, why don't providers incorporate at 501(c)(7)'s - social or recreational clubs. You guys get to be non-profit organizations and the hobbiest can make tax free charitable contributions! Sounds like a win win to me!

Ok its just a joke somehow I don't think this is going to qualify for 501(c) status...
Wouldn't the hobbiest only be able to deduct the excess of the donation over its market value?

Hmmm. In some cases, that would indeed be 100%.
No doubt, I was trying to fit the situation into another category but.... At a lost. Though some providers I might worship I don't think that will fit into a religious exemption.
So as uncle Sam tells me I owe him an additional five figures I have been thinking, why don't providers incorporate at 501(c)(7)'s - social or recreational clubs. You guys get to be non-profit organizations and the hobbiest can make tax free charitable contributions! Sounds like a win win to me!

Ok its just a joke somehow I don't think this is going to qualify for 501(c) status... Originally Posted by projectbliss
Men love come to my worship in my temple. But I don't think I could file taxes that way because my name isn't "Ashera".

I filed taxes one time and paid. Never again...Never again will I do so.
Ashera? All this time I thought your name was BSB. Wow!!

I worship the taint.