This is just to good.

A symbolic hunger strike. I didn't realize I have been on a hunger strike my entire life. What a bunch of bitches.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/28...en-hungry.html
A symbolic hungry strike. I didn't realize I have been on a hungry strike my entire life. What a bunch of bitches.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/28...en-hungry.html Originally Posted by Budman
Mebbe someone will feel sorry for them and send hem some e-coli tainted "greens " for their salads !
"Yale doctoral students currently earn a stipend $30,000 a year, receive free health care, and have their $40,000 tuition paid in full, according to Yale News." ...

That sounds like an $85,000 a year (at least) income package ...

... to go to school? (Tax money?) They want more free shit?
Talk about stupid topics- you just took the cake- this topic has nothing to with politics. You should have posted this fail of a thread in the Sandbox- or if you had access the ladies Powder Room. What a wuss you are!

By the way look at your title- do you not know when to use the word "to" vs "too"? Hey Rey you can't even spell "Maybe" what the hell is "mebbe"?
Talk about stupid topics- you just took the cake- this topic has nothing to with politics. You should have posted this fail of a thread in the Sandbox- or if you had access the ladies Powder Room. What a wuss you are!

By the way like at your title- do you not know when to use the word "to" vs "too"? Hey Rey you can't even spell "Maybe" what the hell is "mebbe"? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Stupid topics would be ANY threads that YOU start " seArgent shitburner " ! Don't YOU have some " honey pots " that need scrubbing ! ? !! Make sure to stand down wind of the Wide Ass !
And " mebbe " is a word that REAL mafiosos use all the time. But a poser LIKE YOU wouldn't know that now would you seArgent shitburner !
Talk about stupid topics- you just took the cake- this topic has nothing to with politics. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Actually it does. College students, taxes, unions, and protesting.

HillariousNoMore tried to bribe college students into voting for her by promising "free education"! That was "political"! BTW: So did Bernie! Trump was ridiculed for expecting students to pay.
Ignorant fuck
Ignorant fuck Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
YOU don't have to remind us that YOU are an ignorant fuck assup. We see it with every one of YOUR posts !

By the way look at your title- do you not know when to use the word "to" vs "too"? Hey Rey you can't even spell "Maybe" what the hell is "mebbe"? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

You really want to get into a grammar war you fat POS. I can pull damn near any of your threads and point out typos and errors.

Just think Luke, you can now claim to be on a hunger strike and only go suck dick when you need the protein.
YOU don't have to remind us that YOU are an ignorant fuck assup. We see it with every one of YOUR posts ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He may have been referencing LukeWarm, you know?

By the way look at your title- do you not know when to use the word "to" vs "too"? Hey Rey you can't even spell "Maybe" what the hell is "mebbe"? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Hey fat boy,
What did this thread have to do with politics? I think it had to do with you being a fat fucking coward that was afraid of Rey.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...079&highlight=
  • R.M.
  • 04-28-2017, 08:29 AM

This is just what you are bitching about with that whinny love letter to the mods/ChrisCringle .
You can dish it out you don't want to take either.
You really want to get into a grammar war you fat POS. I can pull damn near any of your threads and point out typos and errors.

Just think Luke, you can now claim to be on a hunger strike and only go suck dick when you need the protein. Originally Posted by Budman
Pull them fuck face -meanwhile I will remember to pull my cock out of your mother's mouth.
This is just what you are bitching about with that whinny love letter to the mods/ChrisCringle .
You can dish it out you don't want to take either. Originally Posted by R.M.
At least he didn't post a link from a fake news site like you did - attention dumb ass Charles Manson is still alive you dumb cunt. You try so hard to fit it and in reality everyone knows you are dumb as fuck. You are clearly playing the numbers game - if there were more liberals posting here you would claim to be a liberal. Remember you used to watch BIll Maher-your own words cunt.
  • R.M.
  • 04-28-2017, 08:47 AM
You sure you want to start this shit again Fat Bastard? You wonder why the mods don't answer ya?