Quiz: What's Your Sex Personality?

Click on the link below to take this cool quiz.

http://www.lhj.com/lhj/quiz.jsp?quizId=/templatedata/lhj/quiz/data/WhatsYourSexPersonalityQuiz_12 102003.xml

Then post your Sex Personality result here, like I did.

Wild & Crazy Woman -
Congratulations -- you are an uninhibited divinity of doin' it, and the man in your life is oh-so-lucky to have you! You're a tigress who loves to bust out daring lingerie, erotic accoutrements, and inventive suggestions. You're more than likely to be the one to make the first move. And when the time comes for satisfaction, you know what to do and how to get there, with or without male assistance.So what do you do with your wealth of knowledge? Share it -- with your girlfriends. "So many women fall into the mistaken notion that long-term love means a death of sexy adventure," say Emma Jane Taylor and Lorelei Sharkey, also known as Em & Lo, the coauthors of Nerve's Guide to Sex Etiquette for Ladies and Gentlemen (Plume, February 2004). "If you let your friends know how great things are going for you (without being boastful or obnoxious about it, of course), they just might be inspired to stoke their own home fires."There's another tack you might want to take: seeing if your guy might want to be the aggressor once in a while. Variety is the spice of life, you know. "If you give him space to take the lead," Em & Lo say, "you never know. He might come up with something you actually haven't thought of."
Sensible Seductress

Though you do enjoy sex, it's just not something you think about on a daily basis. After all, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right? For you, sex is about friendship and companionship, not violins and red wine.It has been working so far, but you might be surprised to find that there's more to sex than the good ol' stuff you've been doing. "It sounds to me like that dismissive attitude could be covering up embarrassment, and fear of exposing your deeper self to your partner," says Joan Elizabeth Lloyd, author of Naughty Secrets: What Your Neighbors Are Really Doing Behind Their Bedroom Doors (Warner Books, 2003). "Try whispering a four-letter word in the dark, and see if the embarrassment that rises has a delicious frisson to it -- I'll bet it does."Try to connect with your guy, maybe by reading sex-advice books together, and bookmarking the things you'd like to try. It's a pragmatic and indirect approach you're comfortable with, but it might lead you into titillating territory that's new to you. "It's okay to laugh and feel silly," Lloyd assures us. "There's a lot of fun to be had with a wonderful and trusted lover."
<---------Sensible Seductress
<-------Wild & Crazy woman.

Congratulations -- you are an uninhibited divinity of doin' it, and the man in your life is oh-so-lucky to have you! You're a tigress who loves to bust out daring lingerie, erotic accoutrements, and inventive suggestions. You're more than likely to be the one to make the first move. And when the time comes for satisfaction, you know what to do and how to get there, with or without male assistance.So what do you do with your wealth of knowledge? Share it -- with your girlfriends. "So many women fall into the mistaken notion that long-term love means a death of sexy adventure," say Emma Jane Taylor and Lorelei Sharkey, also known as Em & Lo, the coauthors of Nerve's Guide to Sex Etiquette for Ladies and Gentlemen (Plume, February 2004). "If you let your friends know how great things are going for you (without being boastful or obnoxious about it, of course), they just might be inspired to stoke their own home fires."There's another tack you might want to take: seeing if your guy might want to be the aggressor once in a while. Variety is the spice of life, you know. "If you give him space to take the lead," Em & Lo say, "you never know. He might come up with something you actually haven't thought of."
  • fawn
  • 05-11-2011, 06:11 AM
My Results

Sensible Seductress

Though you do enjoy sex, it's just not something you think about on a daily basis. After all, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right? For you, sex is about friendship and companionship, not violins and red wine.It has been working so far, but you might be surprised to find that there's more to sex than the good ol' stuff you've been doing. "It sounds to me like that dismissive attitude could be covering up embarrassment, and fear of exposing your deeper self to your partner," says Joan Elizabeth Lloyd, author of Naughty Secrets: What Your Neighbors Are Really Doing Behind Their Bedroom Doors (Warner Books, 2003). "Try whispering a four-letter word in the dark, and see if the embarrassment that rises has a delicious frisson to it -- I'll bet it does."Try to connect with your guy, maybe by reading sex-advice books together, and bookmarking the things you'd like to try. It's a pragmatic and indirect approach you're comfortable with, but it might lead you into titillating territory that's new to you. "It's okay to laugh and feel silly," Lloyd assures us. "There's a lot of fun to be had with a wonderful and trusted lover."
Wild & Crazy Woman

If I were of the female anatomy, then I would be

Wild & Crazy Woman

Or I just need to match up with these ladies! woot woot!!!!

Your Results

<-----Wild & Crazy Woman

Congratulations -- you are an uninhibited divinity of doin' it, and the man in your life is oh-so-lucky to have you! You're a tigress who loves to bust out daring lingerie, erotic accouterments, and inventive suggestions. You're more than likely to be the one to make the first move. And when the time comes for satisfaction, you know what to do and how to get there, with or without male assistance.So what do you do with your wealth of knowledge? Share it -- with your girlfriends. "So many women fall into the mistaken notion that long-term love means a death of sexy adventure," say Emma Jane Taylor and Lorelei Sharkey, also known as Em & Lo, the coauthors of Nerve's Guide to Sex Etiquette for Ladies and Gentlemen (Plume, February 2004). "If you let your friends know how great things are going for you (without being boastful or obnoxious about it, of course), they just might be inspired to stoke their own home fires."There's another tack you might want to take: seeing if your guy might want to be the aggressor once in a while. Variety is the spice of life, you know. "If you give him space to take the lead," Em & Lo say, "you never know. He might come up with something you actually haven't thought of."

hehe, Safire Sweet
No Homo, but I my female personality would be

Wild & Crazy Woman
<-------Wild N' CraZy here
As if I even had to take the damn test....
Whaddaknow! It said I was a lesbian!
Quiz: What's Your Sex Personality?

Your Results
Wild & Crazy Woman
good to know that my favs are pretty much like i imagine them to be!!!

hmmmm, maybe i should shake things up the next time i consult w/ them!!!

btw, i took it and answered w/ what i thought were the extremes and the middle. but the only results i got were "wild and crazy woman" and "sensible seductress". couldnt get the most normal answer. sounds like a rigged survey to me!!
<<<<<<Sensible Seductress with a penis
Who would have thought we'd have some many "Wild and Crazy" in the group.

And, I'm one of them.

Amazing.