Anyone catch Obama’s rant yesterday?

The fucktard went full Al Sharpton/ community organizer at Lewis’s funeral. It was disgusting. But he was cheered by the “audience” who seemed to disregard social distancing.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucker...-lewis-funeral
  • oeb11
  • 07-31-2020, 10:43 AM
The usual DPST hypocrisy.
The fucktard went full Al Sharpton/ community organizer at Lewis’s funeral. It was disgusting. But he was cheered by the “audience” who seemed to disregard social distancing.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucker...-lewis-funeral Originally Posted by bambino
I've never been to a funeral where people got up and clapped at a political point.

In the old America, which is gone with the wind, that would have been considered disrespectful to the deak fucker.

I've spoken at a few funerals myself and I didn't make a political point in eulogizing the dead person.
I've never been to a funeral where people got up and clapped at a political point.

In the old America, which is gone with the wind, that would have been considered disrespectful to the deak fucker.

I've spoken at a few funerals myself and I didn't make a political point in eulogizing the dead person. Originally Posted by friendly fred
That dead fucker was probably clapping in his casket. Even after they drug his dead ass around for a week.
I've never heard of him before his death. Obama keeps using the "Jim Crow" dogwhistle. I doubt many blacks under 60 know what he talking about. Obama doesn't he spent his childhood in Hawaii and the Far East.
I've never heard of him before his death. Obama keeps using the "Jim Crow" dogwhistle. I doubt many blacks under 60 know what he talking about. Obama doesn't he spent his childhood in Hawaii and the Far East. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Then you'll be wrong, man you guys are thick as a brick, I bet when someone ask you if you know something you say I Think... when you say you think it means you don't know, and this is something you definitely don't know Jack about.
Then you'll be wrong, man you guys are thick as a brick, I bet when someone ask you if you know something you say I Think... when you say you think it means you don't know, and this is something you definitely don't know Jack about. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
You don't you enlighten us "Jack" with your "brilliance"
That dead fucker was probably clapping in his casket. Even after they drug his dead ass around for a week. Originally Posted by bambino
That's exactly it. They drugged him up first then they killed him. Then they present a distraction like obama to do the eulogy. that's how they do it.
Then you'll be wrong, man you guys are thick as a brick, I bet when someone ask you if you know something you say I Think... when you say you think it means you don't know, and this is something you definitely don't know Jack about. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
You don't you enlighten us "Jack" with your "brilliance" Originally Posted by bb1961

we might be waiting awhile for his "enlightened" reply.

as usual... obama was lying his ass off.

he says the filibuster was a jim crow relic. no it isn't.
  • oeb11
  • 07-31-2020, 07:37 PM
if a dimlib speaks - it is a Lie.!
Wellstone Redux.
Can you translate the above bullshit into English? Thanks in advance!
That dead fucker was probably clapping in his casket. Even after they drug his dead ass around for a week. Originally Posted by bambino
Six months ago he was "point" on the Trump impeachment fiasco!

Now he's a "civil rights" hero!
The way Obama demonized George Wallace and Bull Connor you would think they weren't democrats... They were.