DATY

I got a question that might sound crazy. I like to give DATY with my ol'lady, but I'm afraid to give it to a provider. Am I bein safe? Or just bein a pussy???
Next to kissing, DATY is one of my favorite things to do. If the lady doesn't do both of these, I just move on. I got the T-shirt for this one.

Eatin' ain't cheatin'!
Thx I guess I should start hookin d providers up lol
Had a woman once tell me, "No lickie, no stickie." Have to eat the pussy.
Eatin' ain't cheatin'! Originally Posted by Nicolet

And I'm thinkin that was taken from the "Bill Clinton Memoirs"!!!!!!!! Right,Nic????
Goes WAY further back than that Murf!
I love it. I love giving it. Turns me on. It can't smell funky though. I noticed in NOLA that a higher than average number of the girls I saw didn't want it--annnnnd that was OK by me... I found a few that were nice & clean, so I've had some fun.
I love it. I love giving it. Turns me on. It can't smell funky though. I noticed in NOLA that a higher than average number of the girls I saw didn't want it--annnnnd that was OK by me... I found a few that were nice & clean, so I've had some fun. Originally Posted by Old Horn Dog
In our profession they damn sure all better be nice n clean lol. An old guy friend used to say that he'd look at a girls toes and know instantly if he was going down on her or not... His motto "if she can't take care of her feet....she ain't takin' care of her p*ssy".

I still laugh about that and to this day you will never find me with rough feet or chipped polish ha!
That sounds like good advice from head to toe!
Well, I'm CERTAIN none of you ladies are old enough to remember Redd Foxx, the comedian who played Fred Sanford on "Sanford & Son" back in the early '70s--that just isn't possible. He did a stand-up routine that was so vulgar, but sooooo funny: "Ladies! You GOT. TO. WASH. YO'. ASS! You KNOW God gotta sensa humor--who ELSE puts the s***-house right next to the lunch-stand?!"
I remember Redd Foxx VERY well! I remember that line too! He was a very funny man!
Make sure you carry along a travel size container of listerine before you go back home to the old lady.
OHD..... The quote in my SIG is a Redd Fox quote!!! One of my favorite funny men of all time!
Make sure you carry along a travel size container of listerine before you go back home to the old lady. Originally Posted by tejero
That's good info there. I'm hve remember to get some