Super Bowl Is Over Who are you supporting for the World Cup?

Yes, your American Football is over...Now it is time to get ready for the World Cup!! Who are you supporting? I say "GO ENGLAND!!!"

Hehehhehehe and BTW USA happens to be in the same group this year as England!! But USA has done a wee bit better than their rivals, Mexico.

I hope the USA & England make the cut for their group to advance on...Then my loyalty will be 100% England!! The French.....ugh, Dirty rats!!!
  • oden
  • 02-08-2010, 09:57 PM
It's a sad time of year when real football is over an all we have to watch is round ball sports. When do the combines start? LOL
Group G....

England & USA game June 12th

Slovenia & Algeria June 12th

England & Algeria June 18th

USA & Slovenia June 18th
USA!!!!!!!! I do have a soft spot for Mexico.
  • Mokoa
  • 02-08-2010, 10:50 PM
Mexico is in Group A....very tough group. Mexico, Uraguay, France and South Africa, the hosting county. My money is on France even though I loathe them to advancing along with RSA. Sorry Mexico.
  • Mokoa
  • 02-08-2010, 11:36 PM
Actually, the flag I displayed is Italy's.
"Here come the hooligans!".....
at least we can agree on our low opinion of france
Need to find the website that post the pictures of the bodacious soccer fans at the games.
at least we can agree on our low opinion of france Originally Posted by sanantonioman37
I root for the swiss team and bet against it. all you need to do is toss a dime on the field and they'll run for that instead the ball. when they lose (as always), they'll blame it on bank data secrecy.
lol
It's a sad time of year when real football is over an all we have to watch is round ball sports. When do the combines start? LOL Originally Posted by oden
Yeah, I think I would rather go through listening to months of talk about whether Brett Favre is coming back as opposed to watching kickball.
  • reno
  • 02-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Yeah, I think I would rather go through listening to months of talk about whether Brett Favre is coming back as opposed to watching kickball. Originally Posted by swwaustin
lol. i think i would rather watch paint dry than to watch soccer.
I can't take watching Soccer myself, but if the USA gets in the Super Bowl game (or whatever they call it), i guess i'd watch.Right now i'm pretty much just looking forward to the Winter Olympics.