TUMA or TUHA .. better known as

getting or giving a fantastic rim job or for newbies it’s getting the old bootie hole (aka starfish) polished ... who likes getting them, and who likes to give them?
When did ya become such a post whore? Haha
I absolutely love to receive rim jobs. And if the provider is pretty I can eat their asshole inside out.

I don't know if any of you fuckers ever saw the girl called GiannaGoneWild. She had the sweetest asshole in the whole world. I used to eat that asshole and make her gape big.
Shep3.0 ... everybody is a whore, just in different ways! And how have you been old friend? And truth is, I felt the board needed some naughty stuff so ... we got a thread on rim jobs!
A young cutie with a small bubble butt is irresistible to me. I love getting head while I hungrily munch her ass.
Why not make the most of the hyper receptive nerve endings in one's "starfish." Mine loves to be stimulated by a pert tongue.
This is my favorite activity......I enjoy a hot woman with a round bubble but to allow me to indulge with my tongue deep in her ass. Most providers seem to tolerate brief encounters at the starfish but rarely find one who truly gets off by it. Also enjoy TUMA as well......
  • Gbfsl
  • 06-28-2018, 11:16 PM
Only thing better than receiving this activity is giving it. A beautiful woman FDAU; a hand on each cheek; spread them wide for my viewing pleasure (love the visual); then outline each little ridge with the tip of my tongue; then spread a little wider and devour that starfish. Oh hell yes. Incredibly hot!
Still remember the very first time a girl rimmed me... oh fuck that was amazing. Now I just can not get enough but I am a bit shy about asking for it (asked a girl provider type, and she went crazy on me saying it was disgusting and never got over it during the whole session)
Thats is why, although I am receptive to lots of suggestions, I don't suggest anything during a session.

It's happened to me twice. Once was by a Chinese girl from Mankato, Minnesota, ( I don't know how or why I remember that piece of trivia for 20 years ago), and the other was by Cindy in Fort Worth about 15 years ago. It is a very enjoyable experience, and one reason I make sure everything between my navel and my knees is squeaky clean before an appointment. I think the only thing that can make that particular sensation any better would be to have another girl on the front end.
No one has ever given me a rim job...
If the lady engages in some dirty talk between TUMA then its awesome and leeds to a toe curling experience.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2368842 Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper

I would like one lady working my exhaust, one working two fuel injectors and another working the main engine.
I would like one lady working my exhaust, one working two fuel injectors and another working the main engine. Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
you’d blow a gasket before the lube settled ...