Your fantasy!

Long before I fell down the rabbit hole and found myself in Wonderland, I have had this fantasy. This fantasy has evolved over the years, and it has been the strongest and most challenging one I have had. The logistics are the greatest obstacle, only second to the physical possibility, can I endure such a challenge? I always like a challenge and this fantasy is my way of challenging myself, it is a big part of this fantasy.

My fantasy is licking ten, or more lovely ladies one after the other. They would take their place in line, some would chat and watch as the other was getting her pleasure. Mostly, I would fantasize that they would all be NFL cheerleaders, or models that I would pick out from magazines, or even ladies I would see out and about. One by one they would undress as I licked them to their pleasure. My self-imposed requirement would be that no matter how long it took, they all had to have there “O”, and I would spend a minimum of 30 minutes on each. Over the years, it would be a game I would play as I was out and about. I would select my top ten ladies that I encountered, and I would fantasize about pleasing them.

I have since lived out many fantasies here that I never thought possible. Now I know that I can fulfill this fantasy, well mostly with the exception to the Cowboy’s cheerleaders. I have succeeded to please four ladies at one time (session), but not one after another as the sole purpose. Even though this fantasy has now become attainable, I still fantasize about selecting ten Providers for this event. I do have goals to look forward to, and I know that some day I will achieve this fantasy. So what is your life long fantasy, and have you achieved it yet?

DM
None left except maybe free pussy
Hummm!!

I have a real thing for doing things in public. I would love to do it in a changing room of a store (not done yet). Also the whole 'girl comes for interview is really hot and wants a job and will do anything to get it' gets me going as well. I think the first Fantasy is attainable the second i cannot ever see me ruining my career over it but perhaps role-play is a good second place?
Dude,
My jaw and tongue hurt just thinking about your fantasy. That's 5 hours of DATY. If you ever fulfill your fantasy the drinks are on me.
Iron Butterfly, have you ever heard of the "Bubba the Love Sponge" radio show? They also have a website: www.btls.com
One of his numerous self-engrandizing claims is this "two-finger culdesac" technique he supposedly uses for daty and guarantee's it will absolutely give any woman an "O".
Anyway, if anyone could help make your fantasy a reality, that is the man. He lives for that kind of stuff. My guess is they would make it a bit for his show, but I am sure you would work out details to provide yourself with enough protection to get your fantasy fullfilled for free. Just a thought.

And as for my fantasy...even if I were to fulfill a current one, there would just be another to take its place that would be even harder to fulfill so I try to just enjoy the reality of what I encounter. Not really as bad or sad as it sounds...LOL
Wow I think I have been living in a cave for awhile as I have lots of fantasies I want I will try and list them w/o blushing doubt it though...

*One would be getting pleased by a couple of men as a crowd stood around my bed and watched

*A slumber type party with a lot of nice lookin ladies and we all bring are fav toy and just all go to town on each other

* Me, a man or another lady and a TS sorry but I think being with a TS is hot!!! Have not tried that one yet!

* last one that I will list is just having some random hot chic hit on me at the bar while with my date and we all come back to my place while she pleases me to complete satisfaction!

*Oh and would love to have domination tried on me, thats real hot!!!!

So there ya go! Hope you enjoy
I have this fantasy of laying on a massage table or a bed, and being pleased by 3 or 4 people, a mix of guys and girls. One guy is going down on me, I am giving daty to a really hot girl, some one is playing with my nipples, and basically every other erogenous zone!

An orgy of really hot guys/girls
The slumber party thing!
The others include having sex in public places.
Having a hot girl just totally make out with me and have her way with me.
I have this fantasy of laying on a massage table or a bed, and being pleased by 3 or 4 people, a mix of guys and girls. One guy is going down on me, I am giving daty to a really hot girl, some one is playing with my nipples, and basically every other erogenous zone! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Oh Britney you have to try that!
I attended a "party" a few years ago where there was a massage table set up and was able to experienced that. There were so many hands touching me it was almost sensory overload. That was a feeling I'll never forget! I might have to try that one again!

Butterfly, most of my fantasies have been played out. But I can say, I go into every encounter not with expectations of fulfilling my needs and fantasies, but knowing there are always real possibilities of unforgettable "WOW" moments. For both parties!
You just have to make yourself open to them, well and have a good partner!
Tess
I would like to be in the backseat of an old classic convertible going about 120 mph through a long desert highway with three hot naked chicks taking turns driving and molesting me.

On a more realistic note, I do mostly outcalls. I would absolutely lose my mind if one night one of my regular providers came to my door completely naked.

I've never been able to do that whole "I'll be Sherlock Holmes in a Nazi uniform and you're a Catholic nurse secretary who's escaped from a circus" thing. I suppose if a girl showed up in some get up it'd be hot but I think costumed role-playing would make me too self-conscious and I'd just start making jokes.

Also, like everybody else I love the idea of public places. But these days you have to assume everything is being filmed by somebody somewhere. I once had a great time on the balcony of a NYC hotel room. Office windows all around me so I/we knew people were looking. No way I'd do that now. It's more about "we MIGHT get caught" instead of putting on an exhibition.
[B]I go into every encounter not with expectations of fulfilling my needs and fantasies, but knowing there are always real possibilities of unforgettable "WOW" moments. For both parties!
... You just have to make yourself open to them, well and have a good partner! Originally Posted by Topshelf Tess
Tess, every time I am with you you fulfill a fantasy of mine, sometimes a playful one, sometimes edgy. And you, darlin', have often inspired some of those fantasies. I always have "WOW" moments when I am with you.

Monk
My fantasy is of my wife laying on a massage table. And the girl giving her the massage turns her on comes on to her and gives her her fist girl on girl experience. Then I walk in and its on...

Don't know why but that makes me weak at the knees!

I never been able to get a massage without getting a boner and getting of in my head.....
I've never been able to do that whole "I'll be Sherlock Holmes in a Nazi uniform and you're a Catholic nurse secretary who's escaped from a circus" thing. I suppose if a girl showed up in some get up it'd be hot but I think costumed role-playing would make me too self-conscious and I'd just start making jokes.

Also, like everybody else I love the idea of public places. But these days you have to assume everything is being filmed by somebody somewhere. I once had a great time on the balcony of a NYC hotel room. Office windows all around me so I/we knew people were looking. No way I'd do that now. It's more about "we MIGHT get caught" instead of putting on an exhibition. Originally Posted by down41
HA! The costume stuff really isn't for me either, tried it a couple times, and no biggie.

The NYC hotel balcony thing however is right up my alley.

Now I am not into costumes, but I do love the idea of having the lady dress a certain way for me. For example going to Victoria's Secret and having her model for me. Or making very specific requests about hairstyle, or outfit, shoes, etc...

I want to see an Indian (from South Asia that is) Provider who would dress in a Sari for me.

For example:

I want to see an Indian (from South Asia that is) Provider who would dress in a Sari for me. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
Remind me at the next Luncheon if you come and I will introduce you to one that will gladly oblige you.
Remind me at the next Luncheon if you come and I will introduce you to one that will gladly oblige you. Originally Posted by Whispers
Really???

Don't be fuckin' with me...

I've boned on a balcony-it was hot. I've done sex in public-always hot. Done roleplay-it works best if you get a little tipsy first ; ) I've done a lot of things that are really hot EXCEPT................

BONE ON A ROLLERCOASTER!!!! Is this even possible? I don't know why-but I think it would be wildly exhilerating! Getting off and fearing for your life just entice me somehow. I guess I'm a wierdo. That's probably the best explanation. And if I didn't think it would send me straight to hell-I'd love to get down in a confessional booth.