Guys!!

At the beginning of a date, if a provider asks you to shower, do you-

1) Gladly Comply

2) Reluctantly Comply

3) Refuse to Comply

4) Leave

(I'm learning more and more about the Austin market with each post)

Ask her to join!
Ask her to join! Originally Posted by funnyboy
+1
+2
Oh yeah...taking a shower together is a really good way to get things going on a postive footing sometimes!
I'm always freshly showered beforehand. Did have a masseuse ask one time if I wanted to use the shower. I thought...why not? I bet it would make her more comfortable knowing I just got out of the shower. So I showered again. I think it worked, she seemed pretty comfortable.
I always arrive fresh-out-the-shower... But if she'd be more comfortable and prefer that I visit her shower before proceeding, that's ai'ite with me. Hell, she can even lather me up if she wants to.
I visit squeaky clean, but if that's what she wants, so be it - together is better of course.
I am with the ask her to join me crowd. However if i have asked her to wear something i may just get in and out of the shower myself as i like the eye candy and the undressing part. Though i like to be undressed by the provider as well adds to the atmosphere more and makes it less business like.
I love showers.
I shower before...
But whatever she wants
I try to be clean ahead of time, but I usually ask her anyways if I could take a quick shower first myself.
No brainer. Let's get wet.
I'd have no problem complying. I mean, it's not like its crazy for someone to ask that, considering... but if it's something the provider asks of all her clients, she should probably post it on her site or ad, so she doesn't catch anyone off guard or make them feel like they're being singled out.
Jump in, and hope to be followed.