REVENGE!(A cautionary tale)

OK so I get a call from a female asking to speak to Heather, I say "This is she", and she hangs up. Thinking it was another provider calling for a reference I call back, as I am always happy to provide my guys with a reference.
She doesn't answer. "Oh well" I thought, "She'll call back".

She never did, but a few days later I got a text from the same number that said she had found my number on her husbands cell and he eventually admitted he had had a visit with me.
"Oh no", I thought. "Not this again".
Anyway to nip in the bud what in my past experiences often lead to nonstop rude, vulgar, accusatory texts from psycho SO's, I texted herback with the standard spiel.
"I'm sorry you are having problems with your marriage and I'm sorry I had some part in it but please understand that your problem is with your husband, not with me. If he hadn't visited me, it would have been someone else. At least he didn't go out and have an affair-a love affair-with someone. I'm tested and disease free if that's what you're worried about. I have a daughter and normal life and please don't drag me into your family problems. Sincerely, Heather"
Well, that lead to her texting me back and we actually, over the course of two months, texted regularly. I found she wasn't a psycho at all, just an average woman with three daughters and a husband who strayed. She asked if we could talk about this whole matter because she didn't want to reveal his indiscretion with her family or friends. So I let her vent and gave her a shoulder to cry on when he was being mean and not going to couples therapy, or when she had a bad day and just needed to talk. We became friends(of sort).
Then....she asked if we could meet. She told me how grateful she was that I had been sympathetic to her situation and how she had grown to like me.
A good idea? Of course not! BUT, being as I like danger and am somewhat adventurous, although I was hesitant, I agreed.
We met halfway between Dallas and Fort Worth at a nice Mexican restaurant.
She was really pretty. Around my age, Latina, big beautiful brown eyes, full lips, nice full C's, slender but shapely, full head of beautiful black curls.
After a Margherita or four and much conversation and even laughter....................we ended up in my car. Having sex. Going to a hotel and having more sex. All afternoon.
She confessed she had never been with a woman before but had always fasntasized about it, and felt very attracted to me.
The kicker? She formulated her plan after meeting me and realizing not only was she attracted to me but wanted to have sex with me and figured since I'm a callgirl(her termLOL what is this, the 80's?)I might just do it(which I did.....mmmmm).
THEN she told me a few days later that she felt she had gotten revenge on her cheating husband by having sex with the same girl he had cheated on her with, and felt she could now "move on".
The bonus for me is that she wants to continue meeting and having fun filled afternoons.
The moral of this(loooooongLOL) story?
GET A DAMN HOBBY PHONE AND LEARN TO COVER YOUR TRACKS!!! H
Heather,
If my SO calls please tell her that we've been fucking.............By the way she's a pretty hot red head.
Heather,
If my SO calls please tell her that we've been fucking.............By the way she's a pretty hot red head. Originally Posted by boardman
Will do. I love a red bush! H
Just goes to show haw the truth can be stranger than fiction! Wish I had that kind of luck, the adventure goes on.
Thats hot... Good goin girl
wow impressive.
You didn't check her for her Greencard? jk. Seriously, sounds like a good Penthouse letters I'd love to read.
Did you wake up already ?
Not saying it didn't happen just hard to believe.
OK so I get a call from a female asking to speak to Heather, I say "This is she", and she hangs up. Thinking it was another provider calling for a reference I call back, as I am always happy to provide my guys with a reference.
She doesn't answer. "Oh well" I thought, "She'll call back".

She never did, but a few days later I got a text from the same number that said she had found my number on her husbands cell and he eventually admitted he had had a visit with me.
"Oh no", I thought. "Not this again".
Anyway to nip in the bud what in my past experiences often lead to nonstop rude, vulgar, accusatory texts from psycho SO's, I texted herback with the standard spiel.
"I'm sorry you are having problems with your marriage and I'm sorry I had some part in it but please understand that your problem is with your husband, not with me. If he hadn't visited me, it would have been someone else. At least he didn't go out and have an affair-a love affair-with someone. I'm tested and disease free if that's what you're worried about. I have a daughter and normal life and please don't drag me into your family problems. Sincerely, Heather"
Well, that lead to her texting me back and we actually, over the course of two months, texted regularly. I found she wasn't a psycho at all, just an average woman with three daughters and a husband who strayed. She asked if we could talk about this whole matter because she didn't want to reveal his indiscretion with her family or friends. So I let her vent and gave her a shoulder to cry on when he was being mean and not going to couples therapy, or when she had a bad day and just needed to talk. We became friends(of sort).
Then....she asked if we could meet. She told me how grateful she was that I had been sympathetic to her situation and how she had grown to like me.
A good idea? Of course not! BUT, being as I like danger and am somewhat adventurous, although I was hesitant, I agreed.
We met halfway between Dallas and Fort Worth at a nice Mexican restaurant.
She was really pretty. Around my age, Latina, big beautiful brown eyes, full lips, nice full C's, slender but shapely, full head of beautiful black curls.
After a Margherita or four and much conversation and even laughter....................we ended up in my car. Having sex. Going to a hotel and having more sex. All afternoon.
She confessed she had never been with a woman before but had always fasntasized about it, and felt very attracted to me.
The kicker? She formulated her plan after meeting me and realizing not only was she attracted to me but wanted to have sex with me and figured since I'm a callgirl(her termLOL what is this, the 80's?)I might just do it(which I did.....mmmmm).
THEN she told me a few days later that she felt she had gotten revenge on her cheating husband by having sex with the same girl he had cheated on her with, and felt she could now "move on".
The bonus for me is that she wants to continue meeting and having fun filled afternoons.
The moral of this(loooooongLOL) story?
GET A DAMN HOBBY PHONE AND LEARN TO COVER YOUR TRACKS!!! H Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Wow, wow..

Amazing story girl. You are a brave one. I think that bravery paid off for you! LOL
Not saying it didn't happen just hard to believe. Originally Posted by simpleton
What's hard to believe? A pissed off SO called me as has happened in the past quite a few times. So what? We texted, became friends, met and had sex. Big deal! H
Did you wake up already ? Originally Posted by Inhouston
Have you stopped hating already?
You didn't check her for her Greencard? jk. Seriously, sounds like a good Penthouse letters I'd love to read. Originally Posted by Sa_artman
She's a teacher for the Tarrant County school district so I'm assuming her citizenship status is OK.
Very good looking for a teacher, I must say.

Oh wait. Her husbands name is Juan. Hey! I shoulda checked HIS green card!! jk
What's hard to believe? A pissed off SO called me as has happened in the past quite a few times. So what? We texted, became friends, met and had sex. Big deal! H Originally Posted by Sweet Heather

In the real world chicks don't become friends with the hooker that was banging her bf or husband. Then have sex with them. I'm sorry, but it's a hard story to believe.
I thinck I just threw up in my mouth a little. Just saying...