BBBJDT and BL?

BBBJ DeapThroat and Ball Licking at the same time. With all the threads about BBBJs, CBJs, shaving, and cleaning, I felt like adding one too. I LOVE this technique the more I think about it. I've only received this from two ladies now and was wondering do you ladies enjoy doing this? This technique doesn't seem too popular with most providers.

I tell my friends about it and they look puzzled at me and tell me they've never experienced that. It does draw their attention and I'm sure they go home and try to explain it the their GFs or SOs.

What do you guys think? Do ladies that can do this technique set them on a higher pedestal for you?
Try BBCR.
I'm working on it.
Please elaborate. BBCR??

Try BBCR. Originally Posted by pyramider
What do you guys think? Do ladies that can do this technique set them on a higher pedestal for you? Originally Posted by Holysheepshit
I'd certainly be impressed - I've never met a woman who could do this.
I believe lilly stargazer can if she wanted to as she is the only one so far that made my balls hit her chin. She is impressive speaking of which I need to see her again
Hm, so would depend on the size, with respect to length, girth, and total mass, but I can do it! Bet!
Hm, so would depend on the size, with respect to length, girth, and total mass, but I can do it! Bet! Originally Posted by bestoralntexas
I'd like to see that sometime
I'd certainly be impressed - I've never met a woman who could do this. Originally Posted by blowpop

You are missing out BP!

What does BBCR mean?
You are missing out BP! Originally Posted by Holysheepshit
Believe me, I have not stopped searching. My quest for the most talented French providers in Houston continues.
Pants... getting... tighter

Hm, so would depend on the size, with respect to length, girth, and total mass, but I can do it! Bet! Originally Posted by bestoralntexas
Well, BlowPop, if you truly seek the most skilled, exsperienced, and enthusiastic French Lessons, -thats me!

If only they taught Amy's Oral Arts instead of HomeEc in highschool, there would be "World Peace". It is what it is.
Edited for being misinterpreted by the ODB!!! Damnit!!!
hotboiler......I'll give you the benifit of the doubt
I meant as a test subject, TBone, but thanks for reminding me what humility is.

I guess I should proofread my comments a bit closer before posting.