Your Health Lab.....are they legit?

Was looking for discreet STD testing..... coworker of mine recommended your health lab. Was wondering if anyone can give some info about this place... is it discreet? can i pay with cash? ID required? Are the test results reliable?

Thanks for your time
  • bbkid
  • 06-01-2010, 12:04 PM
I use them 2 - 3 times a year and highly recommend them. I use a fake name and no, they do not ask for ID. You do, however, have to go by there 3 days later to pick up your results.
Why don't you go to Legacy clinic? Simple and anonymous.
I've been using the same one bbkid has been using per his advice. No problems.
  • bbkid
  • 06-01-2010, 03:00 PM
I've been using the same one bbkid has been using per his advice. No problems. Originally Posted by tbone2u
That's good, son. I'm so glad that you've grown up a little and have started listening to 'ol dad. I've never steered you wrong.
Believe it or not....I always listen to my elders. And you are right...you've never steered me wrong.
I don't even know why tbone2u bothers. By the time the three days of results are up, he has gone through ten other girls.
I don't even know why tbone2u bothers. By the time the three days of results are up, he has gone through ten other girls. Originally Posted by Htowner
Ten??? Are you serious? Ten.....I find that incredibly hard to believe.

Seriously, 10 EACH DAY maybe; but 10 for 3 days....he would become a virgin again in that period of time.
I'm in need of a visit to one of these clinics. Where is the best place to go? about how much do I expect to spend on this.
Ten??? Are you serious? Ten.....I find that incredibly hard to believe.

Seriously, 10 EACH DAY maybe; but 10 for 3 days....he would become a virgin again in that period of time. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
I thought he WAS a virgin?? WTF is this world coming to?? The last time I saw tbone was at the Greenpeace Save the Whales party....he was the one CONSTANTLY sitting by the thicker of the two stripper poles...
What is "your health lab"? Is there a website or any other info? Thanks.
Nevermind...pretty easy to find, just google it. They have several locations around Houston and seem legit.
"Any Lab Test Now" is a Great one... https://anylabtestnow.com/Find_Us.aspx#TX
There is a Your Health Lab on Westheimer near Wilcrest

You guys are sure hard on me
And you get a hard on for most of the wmen around here. So we are just evening it out.