Best Strip Club in Dallas?

OK. Other than one visit 4 or 5 months ago to The Lodge with a visiting buddy, it has been a while since I frequented the strip clubs.

So which ones are the best in Dallas?

And by "best", I mean the best looking ladies - slender, in shape, minimum tattoos, pretty faces, good attitudes.

A hot, friendly dance is nice - one where I can squeeze some ass and boobs.

But I don't care about getting "extras", especially not after she gave extras to 5 other guys in the last 2 hours.

The Lodge was pretty good when I was there a few months back. Is that still the top club in Dallas?

What about Cabaret? The Mens Club?

Anything else?
The Lodge.
I have been to The Clubhouse a couple of times and had a blast. From what I could see and from my experience the girls were all friendly and most fit your descriptions above. I bought my 18yr old son his first lap dance there. One of the ladies told me to bite her ass during my lap dance!! I hesitated...then did it . Woohoo!

I am not very strip club experienced....but they get my vote.
Not much in the way of responses, so I'm guessing The Lodge is still regarded as top shelf in town.
+1 to The Lodge and that's pretty much what you would have heard, had you had more responses.

I think they didn't answer because there was a thread about it here recently if I remember correctly. But yeah, The Lodge has the best ladies for the qualities you described. I love that place. Good times. Meredith is my favorite girl there, a little goth (piercings) but no tats and an outstanding body, super smart and a kick to hang out with.
BDD - Baby Dolls in Dallas is the best club in town...hands down. The girls are friendly and pretty... the Lodge ladies tend to be a little stuck up (IMHO). Also, cover is less at BDD, which leaves more for the ladies...and no ID scan. Other clubs scan your ID when you walk in the door.
Who scans ID? Never have been in a club in the metroplex that scans ID to get in.
Who scans ID? Never have been in a club in the metroplex that scans ID to get in. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Silver City used to, not sure if they still do ... haven't been back there in a couple years.
Silver city used to be king - until they remodeled. Not sure today.
Lodge is overrated - yeah the girls are hot - but good luck getta extras.

Baby dolls can be hit or miss depending on which manager is on duty.
The Lodge is definitely the classy place to go, but you won't get much in the way of play there. Cabaret is a good choice and ladies are a bit more "friendly". Check the SC review forum. Good intel there.
++11 the Lodge is a great place.
The 'best' strip club IMO is an appt with a provider who's built like a stripper. Minimal chance of wasted money and even more minimal chance of ummmm coming up empty, if you know what I mean.

But to each his own. Some like fishing in the ocean. I'd rather go to Capt'n D's.
I think the Club House Rocks!! Hot girls...All Nude!
Onyx, baby!
LOL

btw, if you cant get Xtras at The Lodge, you may need to work on your game....