Suggestions for pizza

Has anyone been to Zalat pizza ?

I am trying to find a similar place that isn't so far south.

I would like to find a place north of Plano.

Although I like NY and Chicago style, I am looking for something different tonight.

I am not good at finding hole in the wall or non corporate places to eat.
Pizzeria Testa - http://www.yelp.com/biz/pizzeria-testa-frisco
Good place in Frisco Square Area
This thread has me thinking pizza tonight. But i do like me some papa Johns.
This thread has me thinking pizza tonight. But i do like me some papa Johns. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
This post has me thinking Tara tonight, but I don't think our schedules match very often.
IFratelli's and Paleo's have multiple locations. Campisi's is also excellent.
Grimaldi's. Best I've had in DFW, hands down.
Cane Russo is good. Paleo is very good also. Tons of good pizza in dallas so I try to stay away from the national chains.
Gino's East in Arlington. Chicago style deep dish. And a good thin crust. also agree with Cane Russo and Grimaldis. But I'm from Chicago and glad a little taste of home is finally here.
This post has me thinking Tara tonight, but I don't think our schedules match very often. Originally Posted by neighbordude
We can try to make it match.
Grimaldi's. Best I've had in DFW, hands down. Originally Posted by billw1032

If you compare it to papa johns or dominoes I guess. I love thin crust so I go with campisi or I fratelli.
Campisi's and I Fratelli are great choices and Cane Russo can be inconsistent. I would definitely add http://cavallipizza.com

You have to try the smores pizza there.
If you compare it to papa johns or dominoes I guess. I love thin crust so I go with campisi or I fratelli. Originally Posted by txexetoo
Was just at the original campizies off mockingbird yesterday. Had their Randy white toasted Ravoli. But hey nothing wrong with papa johns
I tried Pie Five up in The Colony last week. It was the thin crust, but I think they also offer a thick one. The thin was great !
Great suggestions, thanks.

Of all the ones mentioned, I have only had Campisi's.

I have several to try now.
There used to be a place called Al's Pizzeria down near Bachman Lake. Best pizza I've had in the DFW area, sadly it's gone now.

TM