User ID:: none
Phone: 409-908-6883
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/beaum...-/481950152473
City: Beaumont
State: Texas
Address: Hotel on north end of town.
Activities: DFK, Breast Worship, BBBJ, MISS, HJ, COB
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, worn up.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tessa is 5'5" 155-170 pounds. Has the typical body for a woman of her age group. Not BBW, not thin, thick ass and thighs, hazel eyes, average face, B-cup boobs. Looks like the small town barfly type, which is what I like.
Recommendation: Yes
Thank you for the review. What was the rate? you can put the rate in the ROS or private
Star I'm glad you had a great time with her, I was going to see her and she changed her price when i got there. Plus her pics are very, very filtered and like you said she has put on weight from her pics that are listed for sure. That was 2 red flags for me and I bolted.
Just fyi gents, the very next day I started receiving texts threatening messages from a supposed owner of a dating house I was talking to. That said I don't want to throw blame but I only spoke to 2 ladies that day and one of those I have seen before. I'm just letting you gents know my experience, ymmv and i hope it does. My opinion is she's not worth it, and star I'm not trying to be mean or ugly to you I'm glad you had a great time with her and like her look. I just won't be back to try her, just saying. This is just me and wanted to share experience and hope you guys are careful.
Now go out and be the mongers I know you are and don't forget to share those dreams!
No offense taken by me Oreo, you shared your experience and opionion. Didn't attack me personally.

In a hobby that can be unpredictable and potentially dangerous, information is a hound's most valuable resource.