Posting on behalf of Gia Desire Me- Syracuse- Leaving Hobby

Gia - Desire Me from Syracuse contacted me and let me know that she deleted her showcase because she is retiring from the hobby as of recent, but she didn't realize she couldn't log back in to just post to kinda let people know it beforehand... So she wanted me to write something stating--

"She is only going to be seeing select regulars of hers and doing duos with just Lee or myself.

Won't be responding to reference checks, will be deleting her email soon as well...

Thanks for everyone being cool (most of y'all lol)

Happy Holidays!"

• XL
  • 12-21-2015, 07:06 PM
So basically what you're saying is that she is lazy, she wants to reap the continued benefits of seeing clients without doing even a single bit of work.

Basically she has conned her "friends" into doing everything for her.

Not a bad gig.

Gia - Desire Me from Syracuse contacted me and let me know that she deleted her showcase because she is retiring from the hobby as of recent, but she didn't realize she couldn't log back in to just post to kinda let people know it beforehand... So she wanted me to write something stating--

"She is only going to be seeing select regulars of hers and doing duos with just Lee or myself.

Won't be responding to reference checks, will be deleting her email soon as well...

Thanks for everyone being cool (most of y'all lol)

Happy Holidays!"

Originally Posted by Amber Does
sure whatever you say
she wants to reap the continued benefits of seeing clients without doing even a single bit of work.
Isn't that what retirement is? Being lazy and Reaping the benefits of your previous hard work?

Not that I've ever seen her, but probably no loss. damn, sure do think "desire me" qualifies for dumbest hooker name. When she cums out of retirement I sure hope she cums up with something better, like Shakin MaFlap or Antibiotica
XL , JB, did your moms give you away at an early age? just wondering why the constant hostility towards any woman that posts anything on this board. you shtick, and your breath are old.. get some mouthwash. JB your tag line? public defender? great advice im sure Xl stalking any more? still in the computer business?
XL , JB, did your moms give you away at an early age? just wondering why the constant hostility towards any woman that posts anything on this board. you shtick, and your breath are old.. get some mouthwash. JB your tag line? public defender? great advice im sure Xl stalking any more? still in the computer business? Originally Posted by Justapervert
its strange how you show up when its over
When whats over?
its strange how you show up when its over Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Actually... more like predictable....
Actually... more like predictable.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
so its like many knew X was about to leave again
so post something
then make it look like he scared him

ya right
  • Chloe
  • 12-23-2015, 05:26 PM
Gia is an amazing woman! All the best to her!
XL , JB, did your moms give you away at an early age? just wondering why the constant hostility towards any woman that posts anything on this board. ? Originally Posted by Justapervert

How else would you expect them to turn this into a board where basically just a few guys with thousands upon thousands of posts hang out?
XL , JB, did your moms give you away at an early age? just wondering why the constant hostility towards any woman that posts anything on this board. you shtick, and your breath are old.. get some mouthwash. JB your tag line? public defender? great advice im sure Xl stalking any more? still in the computer business? Originally Posted by Justapervert

there is the axe to grind thrAD ?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1579378

or if your vagina is really hurting then "ignore" ?
beyond that I'm at a loss
How else would you expect them to turn this into a board where basically just a few guys with thousands upon thousands of posts hang out? Originally Posted by brianjackson
if your referring to me

I was probably hanging out minding my own business until ,,,,,

here comes the thrAD stalking hijackers
never ceases to amaze me

the married "men"

that troll a whore board

preaching "respect" for women

along with the whores,, their partners in crime

"respect " begins at home you double talking loosers

but maybe that's just the ironic joke