Date: 9/26/24
Name: Shu
Phone: see website
Email Address: see website
URL / Website: theasianstars.net
City: DFW
State: Texas
Address: u know the place
Activities: BBBJ for like 30 minutes, with TONS of SPITTING, tried 69 but she's too short!, ACG, English convo, DFK (hard to say how much she's into kissing she's at least a foot shorter than me logistics are hard)
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, kinda obscures her face
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: So this girl was a little late but I for reasons not apparently obvious I was particularly attracted to her little body. I was thinking it was because it's been like 10 days since I last saw a girl. But it's because this chick works out like 2 hours a day. You see the human body adapts itself to being in motion and it's attractive in a way that is subtle but very real. You don't see it a lot these days in America with all the obesity.

She is so short she has to jump to see through the peephole!
Recommendation: Yes
Love the handle!
Love the handle! Originally Posted by TravelingHere
Thanks brother I've been using it since it was really funny back in 2009 or so on ASPD I think. Back when there were thin white women.
Nice review Eliot, I might try to see her
Nice review. Sounds like Shu's body is bangin!

Nice review. Sounds like Shu's body is bangin!

Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Good review. Man I love VQ too so I might have to take a stab at Shu. I’ve been wanting to stay away from these studios but Junior isn’t having any of it
Curious which of the photos does she resemble the closest to? Does she really have a crescent moon tattoo by her wrist?
similar question ^ all the photos look like they're of different girls!!
Curious which of the photos does she resemble the closest to? Does she really have a crescent moon tattoo by her wrist? Originally Posted by valiantpenguin
Honestly she looks like none of the pictures. She looks like Miso pre implants.
Good review. Man I love VQ too so I might have to take a stab at Shu. I’ve been wanting to stay away from these studios but Junior isn’t having any of it Originally Posted by junior55
She only works Mon Thu Fri and gets booked up fast. Make sure you plan ahead.