Top table shower locations

I just moved to the area from south Texas where i had some regulars but now I gotta start fresh. So if y’all could recommend some low profile places seeing as how 9/1 made it harder to go to some big places.

This is my burner account if y’all want me to verify my old account send me a PM
Post from real account
Check your PMS
Moved to correct forum

Burner account? PM sent - Multiple handles not allowed.
I just moved to the area from south Texas where i had some regulars but now I gotta start fresh. So if y’all could recommend some low profile places seeing as how 9/1 made it harder to go to some big places.

This is my burner account if y’all want me to verify my old account send me a PM Originally Posted by AMPIntern
You say this is your "burner" account? Why not re-activate your "old" account?

Seems suspicious to me that you started a new user name and account. Why not use your old user name if you're really who you say you are
to tackle innuendo straight one, please define what you mean by "This is my burner account"
This is my burner account if y’all want me to verify my old account send me a PM Originally Posted by AMPIntern

to tackle innuendo straight one, please define what you mean by "This is my burner account" Originally Posted by pmdelites
I wonder which banned member this is?