If Mods were chosen by election..

Who would you choose to take a new position as Austin mod?
  • Toyz
  • 06-28-2016, 07:17 AM
David Douchehurst

Or Miss V...just to watch the insuing fuckery.
Actually, I'm glad you brought up Miss Valentina, because I've always wondered why there weren't female mods involved with moderating CoEd areas. (Is it just scarcity?)
Hey, thanks for thinking of me, but I could never be a mod. Half the time I can't tell how many of you are actual living, breathing human beings, and who are actual talking duffle bags filled with cumsocks.
^ for the record, I can't tell either
^ for the record, I can't tell either Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
SEE!!!!
If'n Ah wuz a mod, this place wuld bee-cum a ghost town cuz Ah'd be handin' out points laik they wuz Halloween candy!
  • Toyz
  • 06-28-2016, 09:30 AM
Make Whispers a MOD

Make Whispers a MOD Originally Posted by Toyz
Haven't the people already spoken on that suggestion? It seems there once was a poll (not to be confused with a pole or a pol or a Pohl) ...
All things being equal, i would just prefer that the board be controlled by the organizers, corruption is always going to be an issue wether on a hoogar board or in a corporate office.
Elections just allow people to whisper in the ear of the candidates. And for candidates to owe favors.

Pedro.....or miss v for mod....
If'n Ah wuz a mod, this place wuld bee-cum a ghost town cuz Ah'd be handin' out points laik they wuz Halloween candy! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
David you should have a forum called something like, "Whore-Chata &Wacksin' Ov.'
Make Whispers a MOD

Originally Posted by Toyz
How would he possibly have time what with a SO,SB and all the free hawt young thangs he's bangin' that he takes out of strip clubs?
Add in him overseeing his professed business empire and it's a wonder he even has time to sleep,much less come here with his sage(cough) musings.
I say vote for Ricky or that other pimp with the 300 plus reviews that the ladies now avoid.

If the presidency can come down to either Trump or Clinton then why the hell not?

I would love to see the chaos that would ensue.

Ricky would be pointing his own bandles while calling them fucking dickless, stupid ass wipes. Then he would pressure the shit out of the ladies for freebies or else.
I vote for Erin. Basically, two rulings. "Bitch, less typing more sucking" 5 points "Dude, with all due respect, your a fuckin idiot" 5 points for you . plus 3 for your douche baggage you bring everytime you open your fuckin mouth"
  • Toyz
  • 06-28-2016, 11:23 AM
I say vote for Ricky or that other pimp with the 300 plus reviews that the ladies now avoid.

If the presidency can come down to either Trump or Clinton then why the hell not?

I would love to see the chaos that would ensue.

Ricky would be pointing his own bandles while calling them fucking dickless, stupid ass wipes. Then he would pressure the shit out of the ladies for freebies or else. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
Ricky the MOD...

Why do I picture Joe Pesci from Goodfellas or Louie DePalma from Taxi?

"You mean I'm funny...like a clown"?