Bullshit Drama Container Thread

Just for laughs I thought I'd provide a thread dedicated to posters who want to bitch at each other for whatever bullshit reason. So come one, come all! Bring your middle school beefs here and hash them out! Or don't hash them out and just continue to snipe at one another in a single thread! That way if we want to catch up on board drama we can go to a single place rather than having it scattered across multiple unrelated threads.

See, I'm even kicking off the thread by bitching about people bitching. ;-)
  • Toyz
  • 07-01-2016, 11:26 AM
Just for laughs I thought I'd provide a thread dedicated to posters who want to bitch at each other for whatever bullshit reason. So come one, come all! Bring your middle school beefs here and hash them out! Or don't hash them out and just continue to snipe at one another in a single thread! That way if we want to catch up on board drama we can go to a single place rather than having it scattered across multiple unrelated threads.

See, I'm even kicking off the thread by bitching about people bitching. ;-) Originally Posted by Frissionary
Pretty much its only one bandle who is hi-jacking every thread. If the thread hijacking rule was being enforced he'd be gone.

But then he'd just reappear cause eccie doesnt have the technology to autoban him everytime he logs on.

Hate the source, not the responders to the attacks.

Who is bitching?
  • ztonk
  • 07-01-2016, 11:41 AM
If the thread hijacking rule was being enforced he'd be gone.
Originally Posted by Toyz
You'd all be gone!

Seriously, just about every thread here gets hijacked by someone.

Ignore the attention whores. I know they are easy targets and some of you find it fun, but the rest of us just scroll and groan...

z
  • Toyz
  • 07-01-2016, 11:48 AM
You'd all be gone!

Ignore the attention whores. I know they are easy targets and some of you find it fun, but the rest of us just scroll and groan...

z Originally Posted by ztonk
LOL! "Scrollin' & Groanin' But alas, view counts discount your theory oh ZMan...remember, verifiable data trumps conjecture everytime.

If its an occasional hijack, then sure...but every fucking thread? And every fucking post? Come on...

Some of us have taken up BONKING as a separate hobby. Its fun, gives everyone a little bit of a workout tossing those pebbles....

AND REMEMBER, FOR A LIMITED TIME AT ALL TOYZINDUSTREEZ OUTLET STORES WE HAVE BONKING PEBBLES 2 FOR 1 THROUGH INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Some of us have taken up BONKING as a separate hobby. Its fun, gives everyone a little bit of a workout tossing those pebbles....

AND REMEMBER, FOR A LIMITED TIME AT ALL TOYZINDUSTREEZ OUTLET STORES WE HAVE BONKING PEBBLES 2 FOR 1 THROUGH INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Originally Posted by Toyz
Those pebbles are far to pretty to waste on a zombie chihuahua. I say grab a handful of street gravel and give him the buckshot treatment.
You'd all be gone!

z Originally Posted by ztonk
How fucking funny. Modtard Z acting like he's some sort of upstanding citizen. He'll hijack and instigate and talk shit while riding in on his white horse. Get any free pussy yet old man? With all the white knighting that you do here and behind the scenes.
  • Toyz
  • 07-01-2016, 12:01 PM
Those pebbles are far to pretty to waste on a zombie chihuahua. I say grab a handful of street gravel and give him the buckshot treatment. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
It is true that street gravel is much cheaper and can cause damage to a yapping Chihuahua..but have you seen the reaction to some of my BONKS? Pure unadulterated mad dog crazy anger.

Why?

Because the BONKING PEBBLES I use are made from 100% organically mined RICKTONITE. Ricktonite, as we well know, causes intense physical pain to bandles & is the true weapon of choice for fighting off those bothersome ankle bites.

RICKTONITE pebbles are available now on a BOGOF special for $37.50 at all Toyzindustreez outlets or on our website. TOYZINDUSTREEZ.ORG

"Ricktonite...when you really wanna fuck up a bandle"

When you two lovers quit ass raping each other for a minute... you'll realize how truly gay you sound.
Boink and bonk each other... hahahaha
Capitalistic swine! You're just trying to get your hands on my $37.50.

Sorry but this is the final day of the Salmon Run and I'll need that $37.50 to negotiate for a multi hour session.
When you two lovers quit ass raping each other for a minute... you'll realize how truly gay you sound.
Boink and bonk each other... hahahaha Originally Posted by submarineracer

Nah we've just gone toe to toe for so long that we've finally figured out it's much more entertaining to toss pebbles at an idiot. That's primarily why we tolerate you.

You keep us calm. Send two adversaries to the Comedy House and next thing you know they're laughing together. As long as we have our Jerry Lewis the white flag flies.
Thank you.
Nope you're just gay.
  • Toyz
  • 07-01-2016, 12:15 PM
Nah we've just gone toe to toe for so long that we've finally figured out it's much more entertaining to toss pebbles at an idiot. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
He actually does look a bit like Simple Jack in the flesh..hope that wasnt outting.

• Toyz
  • 07-01-2016, 12:18 PM
Capitalistic swine! You're just trying to get your hands on my $37.50.

Sorry but this is the final day of the Salmon Run and I'll need that $37.50 to negotiate for a multi hour session. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
How do you expect ME to afford my multi hour sessions if I can't make any cash?

I can't get any free pussy from MOD protection, so I gotta pay for it like everyone else!

Caught you...
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1467397359047-640x640.jpg (76.8 KB, 180 views)