Who actually enjoys greek?

Hello everyone! I am still new to eccie, but definitely not to the hobby. Been noticing on some of the providers I have had the opportunity of meeting on here offer greek but don't really enjoy it. I understand it is not for everyone. But wanted to know are there any providers who actually do enjoy it?
Because I would love to meet you
Let me know. And happy holidays to everyone!
Temptation Tammie loves greek.
Pleased to meet you! I LOVE Greek. Read my reviews and you will see just how much I do.
  • BEBEJ
  • 11-20-2016, 04:08 PM
I Love love love Greek
I love women who love Greek
I enjoy buttseckz and other forms of butt play (greek isn't something I serve on a first date tho).
Doesn't make sense to offer anything you don't like (it'll show in the date).
I DEFINITELY enjoy it!!!! I have even been known to squirt because of it.

Thank you Britttany.
Temptation Tammie loves greek. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
+1
Thanks for the input. I would personally love to find a petite little spinner this time around : )
Again thank you for the responses hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving!
Thanks for the input. I would personally love to find a petite little spinner this time around : )
Again thank you for the responses hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving! Originally Posted by Kkarpan99

Now that's the catch lol. You are very diplomatic but the point is crystal clear.
If you make it down to SA, try Slave Guinevere for a Greek spinner.
It's hard to find greek providers in Austin. Also who can handle size and girth at a fast pace without tapping out. Somebody get PeachySexy to visit ATX again haha.
I've run into a few chicks who truly enjoy it and some others who have to hang in there at first but do achieve intense orgasms if they can make it past the initial discomfort. This is both in the RW and the hobby world.

The dearly missed dakota.saige was a provider who would request Greek specifically and get into it from the first plunge. She always had a pristine clean asspipe and was a great gaper. She's been out for a while and I dearly miss her.

I recently buttfucked TasteMe.OnUrLips a couple of times and she does really well with it. Kayla Koxxx in New Braunfels is also really comfortable getting fucked in the ass and can achieve a really beautiful gape.

I'll tell you this much, I absolutely love fucking a woman in the ass and it is much better for me if the chick is into it as well. The key is to start slow and gentle and patiently stay slow and gentle until the lady clearly demonstrates otherwise through her movements. It's also very much between the ears which means some good dirty talk can go a long way.

Peace.

JS
You haven't tried me yet galaxon...
I'm another one who will take the time to make sure I'm cleaned out if I know far enough in advance.
As far as size goes, enter slow, maybe one or two pumps slow, then as hard as you want.
I need a woman who can handle longer sessions of greek. Temptation Tammy is awesome.