Christmas Night

• zont
  • 12-24-2016, 11:51 AM
I am putting this in co-ed because, aside from the guys, a lady or two also might know the answer to my question...

I do not get to Austin often, but I shall be there Christmas night. I called P10 to see if they would be open - closed all day - makes sense, no biggie.

Anyone know if any clubs are open? Shoot, the NFL has the Chiefs and the Broncos that night!

An appointment with a fine Austin lady would be tough to arrange. Aside from it being Christmas night, I am driving from Dallas and really do not know what time I might roll in that evening. Thankfully, there are no "appointment times" at the clubs, but they have to open the doors.

I tried to research this, but saw nothing in the strip club section or even the Men's Lounge. Strip club websites are not known for their reliability. I checked the P10 website - nothing about Christmas, so I called the place.

I suppose I could hit the internet and call them one at a time, but I like you folks!

Thanks in advance for the "intelligence" and even maybe an intelligent answer or two!