Name: Leesha
Phone: (512) 736-3541
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 12636 Research Blvd
Activities: FBSM+, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Dark straight hair past her shoulders almost mid length. kinda had bangs that day which was cute
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Leesha has to be the most beautiful AMP i’ve meet so far with a good body and B close to C cup boobs. I’d say she was around 5 5 or 5 6 and had a nice butt as well. She was very sexy and knew what to do to please you.
Recommendation: Yes
What was the damage ?
What was the damage ? Originally Posted by michaelrayab
Sent you a PM of the damage
  • Manma
  • 09-09-2024, 09:52 AM
please DM me as well, i don't know why reviews don't specify the damage in ROS ?
please DM me as well, i don't know why reviews don't specify the damage in ROS ? Originally Posted by Manma
Sent! And sorry that was my first review and I assumed the damages should be DM’ed and not put on the ROS. I’ll do better on my next encounter
  • Manma
  • 09-09-2024, 10:13 AM
Damage can be added to ROS or in private tags
please DM me as well, i don't know why reviews don't specify the damage in ROS ? Originally Posted by Manma
Because right now most places are the same range across the board. Tip accordingly to what you feel and what is out there. I stop posting because some guys take the average established donation and try to “negotiate” for less. So basically they know what they WILL take so they try to “force” them to take less. If you don’t think I know what I am talking about. Test me.

Back to the review. Leesha sounds like a good addition to the Tranquil Staff. Glad to see some good reports on the new talent.

GT
Not everyone wants to divulge that information. I used to but after getting accused of over driving the market or being cheap, I quit including it. It’s not my job to help someone else negotiate.
Not everyone wants to divulge that information. I used to but after getting accused of over driving the market or being cheap, I quit including it. It’s not my job to help someone else negotiate. Originally Posted by ParsonJacob
This is my opinion. Once you list the donation the entire conversation becomes about the donation, which I think is foolishness. Let's just enjoy these entirely made up stories guys! Not squabble about how much these fictional characters are receiving.
I'll throw in here...
I think alot of guys are looking to validate their tip by asking for donation info. They don't want to come off cheap but it's tough with the cost of living up & discretionary $$'s are down. Especially given all the great choices we're enjoying in Austin.
If the service, is especially sensual and we're both enjoying ourselves, I'll tip a bit over the "standard" tip based on activities...

LMK if I'm off here, but these tips are generally greeted wth hugs,smiles and invitations to return...
I understand that basically everyone in this community is on a budget. But let's just say that this is the least entertaining part of the hobby and the part I would prefer to focus on less. If you think that these fantasies cost too many fantasy dollars, go save up in your fantasy piggy bank a little bit more.

I'll throw in here...
I think alot of guys are looking to validate their tip by asking for donation info. They don't want to come off cheap but it's tough with the cost of living up & discretionary $$'s are down. Especially given all the great choices we're enjoying in Austin.
If the service, is especially sensual and we're both enjoying ourselves, I'll tip a bit over the "standard" tip based on activities...

LMK if I'm off here, but these tips are generally greeted wth hugs,smiles and invitations to return... Originally Posted by NipsterATX

This is correct

LMK if I'm off here, but these tips are generally greeted wth hugs,smiles and invitations to return... Originally Posted by NipsterATX

Originally Posted by GoodTyme