my adventures in the south

So, I've been screwing off in the southeast these last few weeks. I've concluded that Jacksonville is not a hobby town. And every provider in the state of Georgia lives in Atlanta. So, if you get stuck away from Atl then better plan on being lonely. The other noticeable observation is eccie doesn't exist down here. I still posted reviews in hopes that someone will read them.

But some good has come out of this. I intoduced a new provider to the wonderful world of eccie. I brought up Chloe's showcase to show her how the site worked and how reviews could be linked and searched. She made two good comments: 1) guys keep asking me for reviews and this would work great and 2) Are her pictures real? That girl is gorgeous. I confirmed that indeed Chloe is that stunning.

So, I guess I have a mission down here. First to teach the locals that "y'all" isn't a word. Second will be to generate some activity on eccie while down here.

Oh, and I learned that two providers in the same night is alot of work! I need 10 hrs of sleep now.
  • Chloe
  • 03-27-2010, 11:56 PM
How sweet of you to think of using me as an example Unfortunatly your number 1 and 2 are very real in the bigger cities.Many men will not see you if there has not been, not just a review but a local review on you. Also, I was so intimadated going to larger cities seeing these profiles and pictures of these super hot girls. I kept getting told by prospective clients "They are photo shopped . . .COME DOWN/OUT!!" I have been wanting to get a photoshoot done where my pictures are as cool as many of the banners we see. But I noticed that my untouched, flaws/assets and all photos leave no subject of debate, this is me. Not a lie, a photoshop or supermodel . . .just me . . .I am cute and fun and here you go lol.

Keep spreading the word, many are odd about joining new places but I have encouraged many as well.

I think it's ya'll and from being down south a bit lately I find myself with the urge . . .but don't worry I will not give in!!!