Curious and wanting opinions...

I don't know what other people think about this, but just curious....
I'm not a fan of silence so I generally turn on music during my appointments. I'm starting to wonder though if music is a good idea or not, and if it is, what kind of music would be best? I've been on Pandora and playing a station based off of "Enigma" and my doubles partner commented that it sounds like "temple music" and not sexy music. Any comments?
If we were in a room together, I would probably only hear the pounding in my ears as my heart raced. If I could hear music, it wouldn't really matter.
I agree with you that silence is awkward (as well as a tv playing in another room). Many ladies ask gents preferences of music while at the incall. I'm a big fan of Pandora, iHeart or other music streaming sites. I think it'll always be a personal preference, but neo-soul is probably my first preference in music being played.

BTW, I bump Enigma a few times a week and I think it would be nice 'chanting' music to be playing as well
I like music during my time together with a women. I think it helps everyone relax and set a mood.

Ask the guy what type of music they like and then do a playlist for them on Pandora!
I think music is a good choice, it can relax you or your partner, or start up a pretty good conversation. Unless the music is distracting Its a good choice.

Wouldn't go to a club without music, guess it would be kinda the same concept. Most jus want to have a good time.
A little mood music is great. I guess it depends on the provider/hobbyist as far as interest in music goes, but "Motown" or some good jazz music has always been fine with me.
I've brought a boom box back in the day. The provider really enjoyed it. It led to an incredible sexy striptease/lap dance before the real fun began. Now, I have my iphone for music if needed. A couple of providers brought their own music. The absolute worse thing you can do in a session is turn on the TV. I've had a couple of dates with this one girl. It is quite amusing. She likes to watch her TV shows while fucking. We've fucked while watching Duck Dynasty, Army Wives and believe it or not-- The Client List. She likes doing it that way. We have a good time, but it is not what I would normally do.
I play smooth jazz....and always get compliments.
I prefer music so people walking by the room don't hang out longer....housekeeping lol
Yes, music is great to have. Some of the best providers I've seen have playlists going on their laptop/other device. Generally soft jazz or "Sade..Smooth Operator" type slow songs. I'm sure Enigma would be an appropriate choice also. Asking the client preferences would be a good option also.
Yeah, jazz would be a good option. But letting the client pick (so long as it wasn't crazy rap or something) I think would be good. I personally can't stand for the TV to be on during an appointment. I have a friend that does that, and I can't help but find it distracting and rude :/
You can make several playlists of different songs on your ipad or computer and see how your clients like it.
i prefer nothing.. just want to hear each other.. but if the provider wants to put the music or tv low i don't care.
I would not worry about it. I have been with women with Tebowmas carols playing on the radio ... "Here Cums Santa Claus ..."
... my doubles partner commented that it sounds like "temple music" and not sexy music. Any comments? Originally Posted by Naughty_Piper
Tell your doubles partner that temple music is good enough because you provide the sexy. All the sexy needed. Maybe even a little extra.