Massage advice

I've been going to Pensacola massage on university of and it's great but want to try a different place. Has anyone tryed moon massage on 9th or popular massage in warrington. Just wanted to see if either were worth the time?
Sending you a pm
Send me a PM as well. I’m looking for a different place as well...
Please send me a pm as well
Can I get the PM also please.
I would sincerely appreciate a PM as well. Am also looking for a new spot
I would sincerely appreciate a PM as well. Am also looking for a new spot Originally Posted by ProfessorDante
This just turned into the Oprah Winfrey Show.

"You get a PM. YOU get a PM. And YOU get a PM. You get a PM! Everyone gets a PM!"

XD

(Sorry, had to... lol)
Hahahah I’m getting there to all of you !

Moon closed might reopen under new management from what I have heard

Getting that out of the way .....

Seen a new place on the way to pace the other evening just past the causeway going towards pace on the left

Also heard there is a new place on new warrington across from the old ford dealership ... I think the place is in the old Kia dealership building.

Haven’t been to either place as I have not been able to check them out.
Coming from Dallas and will have 4-5 hrs to burn ummm Amp time
Will be in Pannama. Any advise
if oprah is still around sharing PMs on the pcola area, i’d love one.
Really don’t understand all this Pm me shit
Eccie is information exchange
Post that shit and share it.

That’s why this board is dead Stop hiding in the bushes
Drop by Dallas board and witness the love
Trying not to have the amps shut down in our areas .... small town and election time some of the big wigs want things taken care of .... I’d imagine there will be a big sweep of street walkers south of town and also some amps to be targeted ... hell the Leo knows what going on but look past it on some occasions but when told to take care of theses kinds of things they will and hope that me or any of you are there not get picked up while something is going on!

Just look back to July of this month some of the other members have asked about keeping the amp reviews to a minimum or none at all

Want some info pm
I did ask not only here but as well in the ML
Hi can I have the PM as well??
thanks
Pm please