Club 10 Okaloosa Island

Has anyone been lately? I went for a little while last night since I had a small amount of free time. No cover charge until midnight, so I figured "why not"?

I went in around 10pm, had one drink, visited the stage a couple times, and left. (Didn't want to stay long since I had to be awake kinda early this morning)

There were only two dancers on the floor at the time I went (one on stage, and one sitting with someone at the bar). There were maybe three guys in there at the time (not counting myself, and not counting people who work there). I did see a couple more dancers go in-and-out of their dressing room a few times, but that was all.

I guess Eccie has kinda spoiled me, and I don't spend a lot of money at Gentlemen's Clubs anymore, when I know if I contact the right gal on here, I could get so much MORE.

But, not a lot of guys were there, at least not during the time I was there. It kinda makes me wonder if extras would be possible with some of these ladies, because, to me, a couple of them were just dynamite-gorgeous in my book. And they CAN'T be making a lot of money if guys aren't there spending it. Wondering if any might be desperate enough to meet outside the club sometime for some shenanigans. XD

If anyone has had experience with them, let me know. Give me a PM if you know of "names" to look out for that I could have a chance to score some points with. ^^