Headed down next week staying at Live Aqua

What's the latest and greatest down in MTY? I have a badass suite at a cool hotel and have Thursday afternoon from 12pm - 12am to party and then Friday afternoon from 3pm till 9am Saturday to party. When mongering in LatAM I generally like hitting a SC and seeing if I vibe with someone and then breaking them out and taking them back to my hotel. I prefer to pay more $$ for higher class ass and less stress. Was planning on hitting Amnesia...what else do you recommend. Go!
I would would go to the SC Matehuala and Mens Cielo Club to warm up. They are both about 2-3 blocks away from each other. Both clubs are really cheap. Matehuala has the better girls. I'm sure there will be a handful of girls you will like in Matehuala and for $100 you can have 3 of them cbj quickie.

I also like quality but I found that the higher class SC where RIP offs way over priced. I think Amnesia is one of the ones I didn't get to check out.

There is one called Desextress mens club that one has way better women than Matehuala with just a bit more on the money.

Mileroticos has been mostly a miss and bait in switch in my experience. Twitter seems to have some very sexy girls that I have tried out.